How to watch the game today?

AURebelman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know only of ESPN3, or ESPN Gameplan if you subscribe to that. Unfortunatley, it's like $120 for a season of Gameplan. You can't buy an individual game. Check justin.tv or some other TV hosting sites by way of Google, and you may get lucky.

The best way- just like my Dad and me used to -the radio. Rod, Stan an Q are the greatest. I always listen to the broadcast and dvr the game for later. I get chills just thinking about my Dad sitting there hunched over the radio listening.

Great memories, and yes we had tv- Auburn's game just didn't get broadcast unless they were playing one of the media darlings, but Pat Dye changed that in my High School and College days. Thank you Coach!

You can get GamePlan for one day - - - - don't remember how much it is........

$24

This must be new. In 2008, I tried to order only the ULM and USM games on Gameplan, but it wanted me to just buy a whole year subscription, for $100+.

:wedance:

Call direct tv, the price is 34.95 + 5.00 fee for total of 39.95, call now you have to wait about 10 minutes to get an operator, 1-800 - Get - Sports

have yall tried to go through a proxy to watch ESPN3 online?

Bird, I tried the Devcon two part 5 minute proxy but not having much luck. In fact, now I need a new laptop. What brand/type did you use? :dunno:

Archived