good read

preacher1345162942

preacher it is good to see your posts. i  am a pastor. i have pastored now for 25+ years. It is awesome to know there are others likeminded here. I like vs 12.....blessed is the man who endures temptation(ENDURES is the key word).......for a Crown waits for Him.....

Amen!

Only through the grace of God can one be empowered to walk successfully through the valleys of life...

Otherwise, they are tossed to-and-fro by every volley thrown by the enemy...

james 1:1-18  everyone in the auburn family should read it.

preacher it is good to see your posts. i  am a pastor. i have pastored now for 25+ years. It is awesome to know there are others likeminded here. I like vs 12.....blessed is the man who endures temptation(ENDURES is the key word).......for a Crown waits for Him.....

We have preacher and lost.  I'll form a committee and bring the chicken.

Glad to see that Christian men and women can now post biblical insight on this sight.  I have always believed that this is a team that is more than just a bunch of football players and coaches.  I believe that they are true warriors for Christ and have leaders who make me very proud of the men that they are grooming.  I posted last year that I felt that a song by Casting Crowns "Until the whole world hears" increasingly reminds me of this Auburn team. We are the sleeping giants.  We will soon take the demons by suprise...UGA, BAMA and others!!!  Tounge in cheek of course, however, I still get chills when I hear that song.  WAR EAGLE and God Bless Us All!

Palms 18:20

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness;according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

Do the right thing,and God will take care of you!

PS.One more preacher here ;)

Right here next to me, cross-stitched by my beautiful wife:

"But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

It's been a trying week.  I pray for their spiritual, moral, and physical strength.

Archived