Throwing Auburn under the bus?

wareagle0182

wow that has to be a joke right. At Alabama they live NCAA compliance.... wow I think I might pass out from laughing so hard. Can you tell this guy is such a Bama rear end kisser?

LOL...  It's like the opening scene from the Simpsons where it says something like "3 days accident-free" while Lenny is falling off the ladder putting up the 3.

Further proof they are the most delusional, in denial bafoons you will ever run across. They should have added "How many rules has the NCAA made because of your coach"?

It's a joke.

Its a real video they play in the stadium...just got "confirmation" from my friend who has bama season tickets....

The compliance part is real??

It's by scarbinsky. That guy could be writing about the humidity in the rain forest and figure out a way to mention the turds. This is the same guy that after the Clemson game wrote an article and the headline was "Hey Auburn, this ain't 2004". He was right about one thing, this time we won't get left out!

It's a joke.

Its a real video they play in the stadium...just got "confirmation" from my friend who has bama season tickets....

The compliance part is real??

Yep, the compliance part is real...two different videos.....cant wait to see it....

I think scarbinsky putting something like that out is just sad.  Have honest journalists fallen to nothing more than an internet troll?

If you've been to a football game in Bryant-Denny Stadium in recent years - a real game, which rules out tonight's embarrassment - you've seen the video.

It's Alabama football by the  numbers, recited by players wearing the jersey that matches the historical accomplishment.

"It's 97 first-team All-Americans. It's 57 bowl appearances. It's 31 bowl wins. It's 22 Southeastern Conference championships. It's 13 national championships."

Then comes the bottom line: "At some places, they play football. At Alabama, we live it."

Not sure how I missed it before, but they've added a new video to the mix this season. An Alabama official said they've played it all year.

They played it about 80 minutes before kickoff tonight. It looks and sounds exactly like the football by-the-numbers video, but the subject is slightly different.

Here's the narration:

"It's 33 major by-laws. It's over 3,900 NCAA rules. It's 21,779 interpretations. It's one NCAA rule book."

Tag line: "At some places, they talk about compliance. At Alabama, we live it."

Your reaction in 3 ... 2 ... 1.

Taylo this is for you I just pasted the part that is the meat of the article. Enjoy... :laugh:

Archived