Let's find a corner in Tuscaloosa and roll it after the game!

dke

Assuming we win, they'll be rolling Toomer's corner. Lets get together somewhere on the Alabama campus (near Denny Chimes, obviously) and roll it! We'll have to have a big mass of Auburn fans for safety, but wouldn't that be fun?

...on second thought, let's just daydream about it. I don't want to spend the night in jail in Tuscaloosa. I'm bringing my 17 year old son.

Roll the Bear Bryant statue!

After the UGA fans set toomers on fire after we beat them, I can't imagine what bammers would do if we rolled their campus.

Good thinking there dke.  You would either end up in jail or DCH. 

I heard about a Turd trying to do that at Toomer's last year. Got a pretty good beating from a couple of frat boys in front of a cop.  Cop said if he was stupid enough to try it he deserved what he got.

Assuming we win, they'll be rolling Toomer's corner. Lets get together somewhere on the Alabama campus (near Denny Chimes, obviously) and roll it! We'll have to have a big mass of Auburn fans for safety, but wouldn't that be fun?

...on second thought, let's just daydream about it. I don't want to spend the night in jail in Tuscaloosa. I'm bringing my 17 year old son.

They will probably bury you next to the guy who put Cam's jersey on the bahr......

Let's just leave them some TP to wipe their tears away after the game.

Now that leads to a good idea.  You'd get beat down rolling the place but it would be awesome to just leave rolls of TP at the base of the Bear's statue.

Now that leads to a good idea.  You'd get beat down rolling the place but I would be awesome to just leave rolls of TP at the base of the Bear's statue.

Subtle, yet hateful. I love it.

If yall are worried about getting arrested, then why don't yall just roll the road signs going to turdaloosa.  You can do it on the way home and everything.  It probably isn't as cool but people would know.

Now that leads to a good idea.  You'd get beat down rolling the place but it would be awesome to just leave rolls of TP at the base of the Bear's statue.

I think this guy may have stolen the Bear's statue...(see the background).  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxpwhBxi0CY&feature=related

I hope that isn't really a Bear statue in his bedroom...could be something else I guess...but who else do Bammer's worship that is that tall?  :dunno:

I think this guy may have stolen the Bear's statue...(see the background).  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxpwhBxi0CY&feature=related

I hope that isn't really a Bear statue in his bedroom...could be something else I guess...but who else do Bammer's worship that is that tall?  :dunno:

Robert E. Lee???

Dale Earnhardt???

:dunno:

Robert E. Lee???

Dale Earnhardt???

Touche

As Vince Lombardi said "act like you've been there before" They will get the message.

Yeah, I'm with DP and Kingofhill...let's act like we've been there before.  They'll get the message after we burn that place to the ground.  So, lets Roll the entire campus with lighter fluid soaked TP and strike the match.  We Came, We Saw, We Conqured, We Burned That M*¤&@$ F#Â¥*€% DOWN!!!    :zapbama: WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!  WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert E. Lee???

Dale Earnhardt???

:bow::laugh:

They will probably bury you next to the guy who put Cam's jersey on the bahr......

^^^^^ This happened? I need to see a picture of this. seriously you guys.

As Vince Lombardi said "act like you've been there before" They will get the message.

Yeah, I'm with DP and Kingofhill...let's act like we've been there before.  They'll get the message after we burn that place to the ground.  So, lets Roll the entire campus with lighter fluid soaked TP and strike the match.  We Came, We Saw, We Conqured, We Burned That M*¤&@$ F#Â¥*€% DOWN!!!    :zapbama: WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!  WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to take your medicine.

This was floated over on the Family board too. Ever hear of the ole' "screen door in a submarine" theory? That's how it went down over there too...

Sometimes you gotta' really stand tall, to make sure all know you're not "stooping".

WDE!!!  :tdau:  :wareagle:  :we:

^^^^^ This happened? I need to see a picture of this. seriously you guys.

Where have you been?  :laugh:

f23794cf43f0256a71ca8da7.jpg

Archived