Celebration

auburn4ever

I wish who ever is in charge would let TV stations carry the celebration live. Channel 13 in Bham was gonna carry it.

Who deleted those plans and why?

Channel 13 didn't care enough to be there when the team arrived in Montgomery after winning the championship. Why should they be at the celebration? Mike Royer is a big BAMMER lover anyway. He even stated ,well we don't want to be where we are not wanted during the news tonight.

It still bites that AU won't allow stations like channel 13 in Bham carry it live as it was first agreed on.

I am not sure but does this fall under the new SEC media rules that came out last year and that being why 13 can't carry it?

During Tiger Walk at the National Championship game, Jim Dunaway is the only news caster from here that we saw there filming and we were right there where they drove the buses into the dome. SO maybe they feel that if the news agencies here didnt think enough to cover our NC game more, then they dont deserve to cover the celebration tomorrow.It isnt fair to the fans, but we arent the ones that call the shots and im sure they have their reasons.

no. it will not be broadcast on any public television station but you can watch it live on an Auburn site. Check out the Auburn Athletic website. I cant remember the website it will be broadcast on right now. Someone here may know.

no. it will not be broadcast on any public television station but you can watch it live on an Auburn site. Check out the Auburn Athletic website. I cant remember the website it will be broadcast on right now. Someone here may know.

that sucks, but thanks for the info.

The university would not allow tv stations to broadcast it live on tv or put it on their websites. The reason given to Fox 6 was that the tv stations would promote it and people would stay at home and watch it on tv. They want as many people down there as possible.

Archived