***Marcus Roberson has committed to Auburn***

WDE1345162774

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason Im still skeptical since he may have been hacked? not saying he hasnt committed but I want it in more places that his fb page.

For some reason Im still skeptical since he may have been hacked? not saying he hasnt committed but I want it in more places that his fb page.

That's seriously way too paranoid, lol.  Also, I'm guessing that ST has information about his commitment from sources other than Facebook, if you know what I mean.

WDE, Marcus!  :we:

just confirmed by Al on Jox per JLee who spoke to MR and AU coaches

His status was updated via his cell phone! His facebook wasn't hacked! But someone could have taken his phone and updated it but I highly doubt it! WDE!

Roberson indeed has committed to Auburn.  And this isn't just coming from a FB page post.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

HUGE. My favorite recruit this year!!

We tried to tell you skeptical people since he committed to TT that he would sign with Auburn. Some of you never learn  :dunno:

War Eagle, guys and gals.

The whole internet has been hacked!!!

.........Or maybe we got Marcus :P

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Archived