My Wife Says I have too much Auburn Stuff......She is putting her foot down?

texastiger09

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um..tell her that those muffins in the kitchen aren't going to cook themselves?

.....Is that too much?

....I think I went too far..

How much IS too much?  Supervising my Kindergarteners yesterday, I realized I was holding an AU cup, wearing my AU lanyard/nametag complete w/ALL IN button (daily attire), AU crocs, AU jacket, AU shirt...has become a favorite uniform without me even realizing it!!  Don't know if I can ever go back.  Then...there's the car!  Oh, and how about the classroom?  Scary!

I'm there for a yard sale!  Great AU-ddiction!!

:-)

There's really no such thing as too much...

I'm CONSTANTLY buying Auburn-related pictures and decor for my house. I've got an unhealthy obsession for autographed stuff..bought a ton of stuff from some of the people on this board, actually! So yeah...if you lose and need to sell some stuff..you know where to find me lol

As long as her foot isn't on your throat just go with the flow. 

Also.......it's amazing what an evening out, dinner, flowers, and jewelry can do to soothe the beast.

Good luck.

As long as her foot isn't on your throat just go with the flow. 

Also.......it's amazing what an evening out, dinner, flowers, and jewelry can do to soothe the beast.

Good luck.

ahhh Your talking about Monday?

Thoughts?  :dunno:

If you like tou can ship it all to me and I will store it for you in a temperature and humidity controlled atmosphere at no charge. You better keep the wife, I already have one of those.

I suggest a distraction. Tell her to make you a sandwich and while she is busy doing that tell her it's your stuff and it ain't goin nowhere. She'll never see it coming.

:party:

Tell her that your girlfriend doesn't complain about petty stuff like this...she better not press her luck.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Women always have too much of something.  Find what she values most and offer to get rid of some of you Auburn stuff when sh gets rid of whatever she values most.  It's only fair.

Well my wife says the same thing.I guess when I bought those 2 Tigers while on missions in west Africa.Maybe I went a little over the top...But they were just kittens ..were just kittens .now my dogs are missing.2 neighbors are missing ...and the cable guy..

Archived