Darius Philon

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New article on Rivals has Philon's coach giving him VERY high praise and continues the comparisons to SenDerrick Marks.  This kid will be a good one before it's over.  :we:

What a AUGREAT looking d/lineman so what if our great coaching staff found him and liked him enough to offer and he accepted. And some of the other schools havent  yet to offer,the kid can no doubt play.GREAT JOB COACHES WELCOME DARIUS :believe:S I SAID IT'S GREAT TO BE AND AUBURN TIGER AND DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!! :believe:

Welcome Darius and War Eagle!!

Can't wait to see you in action on Pat Dye Field!!

:believe:                      :wareagle:                    :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

• 2 weeks later...

It's obvious he has S&D written all over him...Seek and Destroy!

His highlights are S&D

It's obvious he has S&D written all over him...Seek and Destroy!

His highlights are S&D

But then we wouldn't be able to watch them...  :P

Niether Philon (#28 DT) or Nero (#26 DT) will remain "3-stars" the entire season IMO.

I've got to agree with you DJ. Despite the fact that many thought Blackson wouldn't remain a 3-star very long either.

Niether Philon (#28 DT) or Nero (#26 DT) will remain "3-stars" the entire season IMO.

I don't have DJ's sources but even I know this :yay: :yay:

Actually, to be honest, I'd be rather surprised if Philon moves up simply because he committed so early, but :dunno:

Actually, to be honest, I'd be rather surprised if Philon moves up simply because he committed so early, but :dunno:

He's right on the cusp of being a "4-star" on Rivals at the #28 DT with only 5 other "3-stars" in front of him (Nero being one). You are correct that Blackson also DEFINITELY deserved a "4-star" ranking, but he too was "right on the cusp" at the #31 DT" and was only 2 spots away from a "4-star" ranking (all of this on Rivals only). Had he (Blackson) had more film for the "recruiting gurus" to go off of, and had he not been TRIPLE-teamed all season last year, then there isn't a doubt in my mind that he would've not only been a "4-star" (on EVERY site), but a HIGHLY-RANKED one at that!  :)

One good thing about Philon having committed so early is that now these same "gurus" will HAVE to pay attention to him, and hopefully he will do what I THINK that he will again this year, which is to DOMINATE his HS competition, and the "gurus" won't have any choice but to move him WAY up in the rankings!  :thumbsup:

:we:

FYI, Bama offered Darius Philon at camp today.

could be a tooth and nail fight but they would run out of teeth before it even got started :thumbsup:

could be a tooth and nail fight but they would run out of teeth before it even got started :thumbsup:

You mean run out of tooth, don't you?

You mean run out of tooth, don't you?

No. Collectively they have about three teeth for every four bammers...

I thought Lil Nicky said "once committed to another school" recruits should be off limits to other coaches??????

I guess that only applies to other schools and not to him????  LMAO

I thought Lil Nicky said "once committed to another school" recruits should be off limits to other coaches??????

I guess that only applies to other schools and not to him????  LMAO

Someone find where he said that and lets send a transcript to him along with an attached note and picture of Darius...and say, "Ooooh reaaaallly Sabear?"

Archived