Darius Philon

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he still on the AU board??  Don't know how much we have been in contact with him.   This is very dirty politics by weeman.  Not Right!!

I totally agree I hope this is one thing that comes back to bite  :devil: in the @$$

Is he still on the AU board??  Don't know how much we have been in contact with him.   This is very dirty politics by weeman.  Not Right!!

The other kid saban did that to, can't rememeber his name but it was in the last week or so (the one he promised to sign a piece of paper, that guy) committed to Kentucky this morning. I saw that on CSS.

The other kid saban did that to, can't rememeber his name but it was in the last week or so (the one he promised to sign a piece of paper, that guy) committed to Kentucky this morning. I saw that on CSS.

Good for him.  I hope he puts 230 yards on bama in a shocking upset.

Justin Taylor

I'm glad he told  :devil: to take his grey shirt and shove it.

If this is true (and I am not in a position to say if it is) Then I hope DP holds a press conference to discuss his process.

Justin Taylor

I'm glad he told  :devil: to take his grey shirt and shove it.

Yeah! That's his name. I am beyond horrible with names. Thanks for that!

Isn't this the guy who committed to AU early on, then de-committed once he was shown love from Nicky Saban and utlimately committed to Bama? If all of this about him being requested to gray shirt is actually true, then all we can say is "welcome to Nick Saban's world, Mr. Philon." Once we all started hearing of all these other comittments to the Tahd, and especially with them getting the Tomlinson kid and some hot-shot out of VA (which sucks, BTW) the other committments had to be wondering who's going to be the next Justin Taylor? It looks like it's going to be you, Mr. Philon. And even with all of this, all the media in this state will do will be to harp on the great class that Bama is bringing in---not a word about what Saban's done to this kid.

I have come to this conclusion on Philon......bama never wanted that kid. They just didn't want Auburn to get him. Sad to do that to him, but that is "business as usual" for those scumbags.

I have come to this conclusion on Philon......bama never wanted that kid. They just didn't want Auburn to get him. Sad to do that to him, but that is "business as usual" for those scumbags.

Welcome to the party. Just get here when you can.

that proves what a lowlife bunch of nuttshavers they are....that is just figgin' awful to do a kid like that....the kid now wishes he had stayed "ALL IN" NOW,and he blew his chance,but i still feel for him

I would not count Auburn out of this yet.  Looks like we have plenty of room and the guy would probably like to stay in the SEC. 

Archived