Darius Philon

DJ_Hatch

If im reading this right i think Darius is waiting to see where guys like Shanks and Nero fall in order to know what he wants to do.

JS and TN should not effect his commitment. 

How do you figure that?  I believe every committment can/may affect future commits and current commits both positively and negatively.  Sure, if the kid is a stud (Clowney) then it really doesn't matter who's already there or committed as these kids believe they can beat out anyone.  I'm not so sure Philon falls into that category.  I certainly hope he honors his current committment because he could be very good.

I agree with both of you. It shouldn't effect his commitment, but it can. Depends on the kid. IMO

Anyway, I think signing two top impact ready DT's (like Goldman,Shanks,Nero) is the biggest must this year and we can'y worry about someone jumpinp ship.  All these great players we're getting on the O side are great, but we really need some top DT's most.  JMO

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reopens recruitment back up as of today.

Saw this one coming from a mile away.  I think this one is gone for good.

Hearing from Tuscaloosa that Philon is ready to Suit up with the Updykes!

Reopens recruitment back up as of today.

Saw this one coming from a mile away.  I think this one is gone for good.

Hearing from Tuscaloosa that Philon is ready to Suit up with the Updykes!

:bow:

Since it's clear that his heart just wasn't ALL IN for Auburn and our future Championships, he should have waited for the bammers to throw out an offer to him.

Will the coaches pull the offer? You know Kris had a lot more stars and he had to assure the coaches before they would accept his commit. Does this depend on who else commits? DJ - help me out...

:believe:

Will the coaches pull the offer? You know Kris had a lot more stars and he had to assure the coaches before they would accept his commit. Does this depend on who else commits? DJ - help me out...

:believe:

Sounds like both parties have gone separate ways.

Be of good cheer, my brothers! :)

I am!  I had to go to the dentist today!  Pain Medication :thumbsup:

Ahhh, doped to the hilt! ;D

I feel no pain, thats for sure!

I feel no pain, thats for sure!

That's the general idea, right?

I wish him the best wherever he goes. I want players who buy into our University and what our coaches preach. Somebody else will come in and get to play for Chamionships.

Philon was never truly committed to Auburn. Sometimes that happens in recruiting. I still believe the kid is an outstanding prospect or Auburn would have never offered so early.

Philon is a red herring laid down for the Turd. Chizik and Company know what they're doing.

Philon was never truly committed to Auburn. Sometimes that happens in recruiting. I still believe the kid is an outstanding prospect or Auburn would have never offered so early.

Philon is a red herring laid down for the Turd. Chizik and Company know what they're doing.

:laugh:

We just got Tyler Nero's commitment at DT. Interesting timing. 

One of those freak things!  It's magic!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 5 months later...

Apparently on Twitter there is talk that he only has a greyshirt offer as of now and could flip back to AU. Anybody?

I love it! I know some people will say they don't want him but now I think this will put a fire in his belly and he will work even harder I have always wanted him just saying.

Archived