Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can land bush then get geno or cyrus ill be pumped

Someone in the know can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this is exactly the coaches' plan... and is pretty likely to happen. If we could get Bush and Smith, we'd finish with four 4 star players, two in the top 100 (per rivals anyway).  What a talented secondary class!  :we:

I would think we would be finished at DB then, unless someone like the number one ath in the nation wanted in.

If we can land bush then get geno or cyrus ill be pumped

I would like to see us get Jonathon Jones, a recruit from Ga.  I believe he is a much underrated cb in this class.  He has all the tools to be a great player.

What are the chances we can get Travis Blanks to flip???

About as good as Llyod Christmas getting to date Mary Swanson.  ;D

I thought it was Mary Samsonite???

Maybe Swammmy? Swommy?

I thought it was Mary Samsonite???

Maybe Swammmy? Swommy?

:laugh:  :thumbsup:

I think we have a great chance at this kid  especially since his parents came for a visit and liked it. I think he will eventually move away from miami.  Auburn just won a national championship and is on its way up. Miami has been bad and maybe headed to crummy. If he goes their it will be to stay near home.

It is JMO, NO! JMO, A bridge was burned so to speak.

So you're saying there's a chance!?

DB would be a great asset to our team!  I feel good about our chances.  Let the cards fall.

I think we get 2 of Deon, Geno Smith, Cyrus Jones and then maybe take Jonathon Jones

Don't forget TJ Davis. I think we get 3 of the 5.

With Miami picking up their 24th commit this weekend, are we in even better shape with Bush (and Diggs as well)?

Keep in mind they don't have the hard 25 cap. And, I'm almost willing to bet not ALL of their commits will qualify...

With Miami picking up their 24th commit this weekend, are we in even better shape with Bush (and Diggs as well)?

It might be a great sign if both are primarily between AU and UM.  Will be interesting if the "Yahoo 10" story is about the Canes and leads to some NCAA investigations.

Keep in mind they don't have the hard 25 cap. And, I'm almost willing to bet not ALL of their commits will qualify...

You are correct, and since I don't really follow UM, I have no idea how many they can take this year. Regardless, they have to be close, no?

You are correct, and since I don't really follow UM, I have no idea how many they can take this year. Regardless, they have to be close, no?

They only signed 19 last year. I saw they already have 4 DB commits, and 3 QBs.. that's odd. Only one of those 7 commits is a 4 star. Add to that, last year they only signed two 4 stars. All of this according to Rivals.

regardless of conference, nobody can sign more than 28, right???  if they are at 24, that means only 4 slots left?  starts making the UM vs AU recruiting battles awfully favorable to us, I would think.

Bush was at the Miami "Family Day" yesterday. Which was basically a visit set up for committed players to bond and get a better feel for the program. Very few uncommitted players were invited and only about 3-4 uncommitted players showed up and Bush was one of them.

With the mess that UM is about to be in, I think we can go ahead and pencil in Stefon and Deon. Would be nice to get them to pull the trigger soon though so that no one else sneaks in.

With the mess that UM is about to be in, I think we can go ahead and pencil in Stefon and Deon. Would be nice to get them to pull the trigger soon though so that no one else sneaks in.

Florida might be our biggest competition for Stefon right now.

Archived