2013 4* RB Altee Tenpenny (Alabama signee)

pologuy24

Might have something to do with him visiting AU one day, then visiting that other school the next.  That is the order of the offers.

Welcome were#1... feel free to post often. BTW, are you missing the "apostrophe" or is your name just a "reminder" to everyone that we "were" #1 and will "WILL BE" again?!  ;)

Anyway... Tenpenny IS visiting AU today. Hope we make a good impression. :thumbsup:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigereagle03

Read were his visit went great!! He said everyone is #1 right now.. Also said hes one step closer to becoming an Auburn tiger!

best.name.ever.

Nah - Teapot Brown was a bit more, ugh, unique

"Teapot" was a nickname, his name is Charles.........

And Peanut was already taken...  ;D:laugh:

$aburn never offers a top recruit until he knows that we've offered first. He's always been like that.

I thought he offered Eddie Williams and Reggie Ragland before we did?

$aburn never offers a top recruit until he knows that we've offered first. He's always been like that.

really?... really?

Is that you Miz?

• 4 months later...

Sorry if I have dug up an old post but I can't find any information on this young man and I was curious how his Junior year went? Are we still looking at him and recruiting him?

really?... really?

Is that you Miz?

hah was that directed at me?

Yes it was, because of this...

• 1 month later...

Evil strikes again...

AT to the turds

Not worried about us bc of our depth, just surprised he didn't give arky  more of a look.

This is starting to pi$$ me off to my absolute limit. All 3 recruits they signed today are top 100 material. They already have the #2 recruit Foster. They are favored to get Nkemdiche..........HELLO!! NCAA!!!! They are Cheating!!!!!!!! There are other good school who can train athletes to become pros as well. I dont know what Satan is doing, but I am 100% it isnt legal

This is starting to pi$$ me off to my absolute limit. All 3 recruits they signed today are top 100 material. They already have the #2 recruit Foster. They are favored to get Nkemdiche..........HELLO!! NCAA!!!! They are Cheating!!!!!!!! There are other good school who can train athletes to become pros as well. I dont know what Satan is doing, but I am 100% it isnt legal

They can't sign until next February.

Welcome Brother!!  :cool:

• 11 months later...

It has this guy listed as a soft verbal on rivals and I noticed he was from Arkansas and Gus recruits Arkansas really well. Any idea we might get some looks from him?

I doubt it, the new HC at Arkansas is going to be creating an offense that Altee would thrive in.

Archived