2013 4* RB Altee Tenpenny (Alabama signee)

pologuy24

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Projected to be the top player in Arkansas next year.  Rated the number two performer in the recent "The Opening Camp" in Oregon...Hopefully he will be the next Arky stud to come to The Plains.

Projected to be the top player in Arkansas next year.  Rated the number two performer in the recent "The Opening Camp" in Oregon...Hopefully he will be the next Arky stud to come to The Plains.

Second RB from Little Rock, at that.

Ahhhh...Littlerock. Welcome home Mr. Tenpenny

Haha. I was thinking the same thing.

"What? Arkansas? YES! Glad to have you on board Altee. War Eagle to you! Anybody knows what number he's going to wear? Can't wait to see the kid in orange and blue"

:laugh:

Ahhhh...Littlerock. Welcome home Mr. Tenpenny

Haha. I was thinking the same thing.

"What? Arkansas? YES! Glad to have you on board Altee. War Eagle to you! Anybody knows what number he's going to wear? Can't wait to see the kid in orange and blue"

:laugh:

He will get a waiver from the NCAA to wear jersey number 10c.  ;D

I have information from a reliable source that the name on the back of his jersey will be "Dime".

How about Double Nickel - CL only plays defense.

After reading the article it looks like this is an uphill battle with Hogs right now. He didn't say he was a fan of them but did say he's followed them growing up. His comments were that they are very very high on his list. He says we are pretty high on his list. I suspect he was invited to this weekend's camp but he is attending the Hogs' camp instead. There is a ton of time until he signs anywhere though. I know Gus will give us a fighting chance. He was rated as the #2 player overall at The Openening Camp last weekend.

Mr Tenpenny does have a great name. My personal favorite of all-time great names is Carlester Crumpler, the older brother of Algernon (Alge) Crumpler. I would mention Raven Gray but I'd have to shower afterwards. Shoot, I did it anyway.

:believe:

LMAO! Saban Offered TenPenny today! Is he sitting back waiting for us to evaluate talent and make offers a week after we do? I'm beginning to see a trend here!

LMAO! Saban Offered TenPenny today! Is he sitting back waiting for us to evaluate talent and make offers a week after we do? I'm beginning to see a trend here!

I highly doubt he works that way.  I'm NOT a Saban fan, but the man doesn't get 4+ MIL/Year copying us.

It probably has something to do with the camp they are having this week. This is about the time 2013 kids start to get offers.

Yeah they also lead for Tenpenny and got commits from a 6'4 2013 TE in O.j. Howard and  future 5 star Reuben Foster today. Bama is on a roll for c/o 2013 right now

I highly doubt he works that way.  I'm NOT a Saban fan, but the man doesn't get 4+ MIL/Year copying us.

I know that.

But Darrion Hutcherson nor Darius Philon had an offer from Bama until they committed to us! It just seems like a Corey Grant trend! Saban don't want them, he just doesn't want Auburn to get them!

Yeah they also lead for Tenpenny and got commits from a 6'4 2013 TE in O.j. Howard and  future 5 star Reuben Foster today. Bama is on a roll for c/o 2013 right now

No they Dont!

"I did not tell anyone Alabama is #1 on my list. I am going to visit them, yes, but I never told anyone they were #1 on my list." -Tenpenny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely believes he works that way. He's trying to reel in as much talent as he possibly can and keep his #1 rival from stockpiling talent. Saban don't want Auburn on equal footing. He wants us talent depleted so we're easier to defeat.

Might have something to do with him visiting AU one day, then visiting that other school the next.  That is the order of the offers.

Archived