Trent at NEW HOME (Ttown Menswear Connection)

auburntiger77

I read the ESPN article today on TR that said he is close friends with Emmitt Smith & Roy Jones, Jr.  They keep in contact with TR and try to mentor him since they're all from P'Cola area, etc.  Now those men are some pretty heavy hitters in the sports world.  It's always good to have "friends" in high places.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real glad no one has run with story.  It's just not as big as Cam.  Trent's not a Heisman contender and he's not on a very good team..  Right?

Hey I remember that argument. ESPN isn't against Auburn. Its just a big story because Cam is a Heisman front-runner and Auburn is undefeated.

Btw, wouldn't Reggie Bush's house being paid for that finally brought the NCAA hammer to town? Charles Robinson where are you?

I sent Charles Robinson an e-mail asking why the Cam stuff was so popular in the media and yet nothing has been mentioned on ESPN, Yahoo, FOX, CBS, etc... regarding Rent.  Haven't heard anything back yet. 

I sent Charles Robinson an e-mail asking why the Cam stuff was so popular in the media and yet nothing has been mentioned on ESPN, Yahoo, FOX, CBS, etc... regarding Rent.  Haven't heard anything back yet. 

Cam couldn't be ignored, his phenominal play on the field and his attraction and cult-like following from the fans in the stands placed him squarely in the spotlight.  So, any negativity was intensified due to his magnetic personality. 

TR is a good player, but he has a boring personality.  He never acts excited or even interacts with the fanbase or the crowd during or after games.  He's not on the TV screens enjoying the moment with the student section or with the fans in the stadium.  He's just a boring individual in general, not attractive to the lady-folk and he doesn't have the personality that attracts people to him.  Maybe that's why there isn't as much media interest in anything negative about him???? 

Also could be the REC machine working behind the scenes, black helicopters and such,  so who knows? :dunno:

Dansby

It is November 5th. Still nothing from Charles ? If not, shoot me his e-mail and I will pile on.

War Eagle Brother !

Archived