A new tradition?

JwgreDeux

This is awesome. With us seeking other "rolling" opportunities with the decline of Toomer's corner, consider this:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/College-basketball-8217-s-best-technical-foul-r?urn=ncaab-wp5820

Thats pretty cool if you ask me. especially since the visiting team asks to be part of it year after year. It's also cool to see not only the clean up crew out picking up TP, but what looked like the first 3 rows of fans on the floor doing the same.

I like it.

So, when the trees are dead and gone thanks to Updike, do we start rolling JH after every win? man I would hate to have to clean up all that TP inside of JH after a win. Of course we could just use our handy fire hydrants to blast it all down to the lower lvl where it can be scooped up. :) and any opposing lingering fans. oops typing out loud again. that last was for my inner thoughts. I get carried away some times.

Awesome..I bet that is a huge draw for that tiny school.  And the article hits the nail on the head, people still remember traditions like that long after they've forgotten what they learned in the classroom. 

Archived