2013 5* DT Montravius Adams signs with AU!

Elephant Tipper

This is my first post on here, but I belive this is more a result of having a new DC who is well regarded...

Welcome and post often!...Don't forget about about Coach Pelton. He has spent a year developing a relationship with these DLs before BVG got here. Those relationships are vitally important. The National Championship effect i speak of is being able to get the best players from places like New Jersey. Getting those players from that area is a bit less likely without the national championship stroke.

Thanks for the welcome too!!! ;D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post on here, but I belive this is more a result of having a new DC who is well regarded...

Welcome and post often!...Don't forget about about Coach Pelton. He has spent a year developing a relationship with these DLs before BVG got here. Those relationships are vitally important. The National Championship effect i speak of is being able to get the best players from places like New Jersey. Getting those players from that area is a bit less likely without the national championship stroke.

Oh I agree about the NC effect, but I'm just thinking that CBVG brings a lot more to the fight that CTR did and this will be a huge draw to recruits.

I agree with both of you. As far as BVG, he brings the cred with him and now other coaches are competing against an AU coach that was actually successful in the NFL. That as compared to certain head coaches that couldn't cut it in the NFL, ahem. It all makes a big difference, making it a different ball game to compete with AU now.

Just read an article on MA talking about how he's better than Robert N and how he should be #1. Don't know how to post links lol

Just read an article on MA talking about how he's better than Robert N and how he should be #1. Don't know how to post links lol

He also said it recently and would love to compete against him. That is  likely not going to happen though because they attend different all star camps and are in different post season all star games.

He also said it recently and would love to compete against him. That is  likely not going to happen though because they attend different all star camps and are in different post season all star games.

Thanks for the added info :wedance:

Anyone heard any news about this trip to bammer this weekend, maybe he got mad at Saban and  :beatmullet:

Anyone heard any news about this trip to bammer this weekend, maybe he got mad at Saban and  :beatmullet:

He is supposed to be there til Sunday.

I suppose after he leaves, all that will be heard is, 'We did not want Robert, we wanted Montravius the whole time."  When he commits to AU, they will say, we did not want any d-linemen this year anyway, they are selfish players.  lol

I suppose after he leaves, all that will be heard is, 'We did not want Robert, we wanted Montravius the whole time."  When he commits to AU, they will say, we did not want any d-linemen this year anyway, they are selfish players.  lol

Actually most of them are saying they are WAY behind us for Monty and don't know they will ever be able to catch up.

Guest EagleDamnWar

"I'm going to announce at the (U.S.) Army All-American game, or wait until signing day."

Also said he doesn't think Nkemdiche is the no. 1 prospect.  He feels that he is better than him.  Who does he like?  "I like Reuben a lot."

"I'm going to announce at the (U.S.) Army All-American game, or wait until signing day."

Also said he doesn't think Nkemdiche is the no. 1 prospect.  He feels that he is better than him.  Who does he like?  "I like Reuben a lot."

Look back at page 13

Just copy the web page's address from the browser and paste it in your post.

Just copy the web page's address from the browser and paste it in your post.

Haha alright thanks  :we:

Anyone heard anything about MA?

In short. Says Bammer is in great shape and they are in his top group after his visit. Not sure I believe it though.

I honestly don't know how some schools can take so long to even try to recruit someone and then after their first visit they jump to the top.

I honestly don't know how some schools can take so long to even try to recruit someone and then after their first visit they jump to the top.

They were after him for a long time. He just always missed his scheduled visits before this weekend.

They were after him for a long time. He just always missed his scheduled visits before this weekend.

Oh ok thanks. War Damn

Anyone heard anything about MA?

In short. Says Bammer is in great shape and they are in his top group after his visit. Not sure I believe it though.

IMO he just gave the typical exit interview every recruit gives when they leave a campus. He knows his future is as a DT in a 4-3 and that is where he will play college football.

Archived