ST Final NSD Predictions?

aurules16

I'm wondering if we will get his final NSD predictions tonight? Is that feasible?

I love that film clip!  That is funny.  That poor girl didn't want to be on TV..

I'm wondering if we will get his final NSD predictions tonight? Is that feasible?

I love that film clip!  That is funny.  That poor girl didn't want to be on TV..

Yeah, she's pretty in a weird goofy sort of way.

I swear she looks just like somebody I know, but I can't figure out who.

Anyone who was at AU around 2000-2004 ish, she looks like a girl who used to work at the Supper Club. 

Anyone who was at AU around 2000-2004 ish, she looks like a girl who used to work at the Supper Club. 

Usually, by the time I got to the Supper Club, I wasn't seeing too well.

she must live in Arizona.  That is where the game is being played.

She is an enigma.  A ghost we've all seen or pretended to see because we all wanted to believe.  It is not just the beauty or the manifestation of youth we were chasing at the time we saw her, but it was the mystery -- the belief that maybe... just maybe there is that something more that we don't see with our eyes or hear with our ears.  She isn't in our dreams, but she is our dream.  Maybe, that is what she is to all of us. That girl at Supper Club.  That girl on the bike when we were 12.  That girl we embraced at Toomer's Corner after that big win -- watching her drift back into the sea of the white mossy fog.  That girl did exist.  She's not the enigma -- we are.  Wanting to believe so badly, but always regretting that we didn't ask for her name.

She is an enigma.  A ghost we've all seen or pretended to see because we all wanted to believe.  It is not just the beauty or the manifestation of youth we were chasing at the time we saw her, but it was the mystery -- the belief that maybe... just maybe there is that something more that we don't see with our eyes or hear with our ears.  She isn't in our dreams, but she is our dream.  Maybe, that is what she is to all of us. That girl at Supper Club.  That girl on the bike when we were 12.  That girl we embraced at Toomer's Corner after that big win -- watching her drift back into the sea of the white mossy fog.  That girl did exist.  She's not the enigma -- we are.  Wanting to believe so badly, but always regretting that we didn't ask for her name.

Bravo! :bow:

Wow, think I've got a little tear in my eye! Kudos.  :laugh:

Who was ?  Btw, it's still around ?  When I was at AU in the 70's it should have been condemned.

Who was ?  Btw, it's still around ?  When I was at AU in the 70's it should have been condemned.

Alive and kicking.

A couple of thoughts...She looks a little like my wife, but without freckles.  And, this girl also has a punky brewster/allissa milano-like quality.

lol.  and I thought I was going to get information from st on this thread. BTW, I bet Ive watched that clip for a total of 15 minutes over the past few months.

I will post them later tonight.

:wedance:

I will post them later tonight.

Thanks for answering my question ST, and not partaking in the obsession of my sig  :laugh:

Archived