The New UpDyke Car Tag......You'll Absolutely LOVE It ! And They HATE It !

Elephant Tipper

I think there was another thread on this a few months back, but no picture. Thanks for posting the pic. It's very funny, and cruel at the same time. I love it. their most embarrassing loss to Auburn, and they just can't get away from the one player that haunts their dreams.

:wareagle:

Ha! That's great! Now if only we could bring back the old Auburn tags, or something better than what we have now.

I love it!!    :thumbsup:  So, I guess the state sold or is selling 1000 of these with the CAM prefix.  If I was a bammer I think I would wait until they moved on to CAN.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I love it!!    :thumbsup:  So, I guess the state sold or is selling 1000 of these with the CAM prefix.  If I was a bammer I think I would wait until they moved on to CAN.   :laugh:

If you were a bammer, I wouldn't love you.  :tease:

I love it!!    :thumbsup:  So, I guess the state sold or is selling 1000 of these with the CAM prefix.  If I was a bammer I think I would wait until they moved on to CAN.   :laugh:

If you were a bammer, I wouldn't love you.   :tease:

I wouldn't love myself.  :laugh:

I wouldn't love myself.   :laugh:

Actually, isn't that what they do?  :-X

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I wouldn't love myself.   :laugh:

Actually, isn't that what they do?  :-X

Nice work, mountain man!  ;)

Archived