Auburn's 4x100 Relay- runs World's fastest time in 2012. (with video link)

IronMan70

Auburn Men's 4x100 Relay team ran a :38.30 at the Texas Relays yesterday to post the fastest time in the world in 2012 and the 4th fastest college time ever. They beat the 2nd place team, Texas A&M, by .54 which is an amazing interval in the 4x100.

The Auburn 4x100 Relay team: 1. Rowland, Marcus, JR.  2. Adams, Harry, JR.  3. DeHaven, Michael, SR.  4. Brock, Keenan, Soph., Texas Relays, 3/31/12, 2012 World's fastest time.

watch lane #5- http://www.runnerspace.com/video.php?video_id=62845

I know this is the football board (wait, there could be some WRs on that team so there is a link to football, haha) but this is just too good not to give a shout out to these guys. I've watched the replay 5 times and it still gives me chills when he says, " Ladies and Gentlemen, Auburn's winning time :38.30, the best time in the World this year."  It's an absolutely amazing performance. Congratulations guys and War Eagle.

:wareagle:

Wasn't there a harry adams on the football team a couple of years ago that was a WR that was super fast, could it be the same guy?

It is the same guy

Auburn Men's 4x100 Relay team ran a :38.30 at the Texas Relays yesterday to post the fastest time in the world in 2012 and the 4th fastest college time ever. They beat the 2nd place team, Texas A&M, by .54 which is an amazing interval in the 4x100.

The Auburn 4x100 Relay team ( watch lane # 5 ) 1. Rowland, Marcus, JR.  2. Adams, Harry, JR.  3. DeHaven, Michael, SR.  4. Brock, Keenan, Soph., Texas Relays, 2012 World's fastest time.

http://www.runnerspace.com/video.php?video_id=62845

I know this is the football board (wait, there could be some WRs on that team so there is a link to football, haha) but this is just too good not to give a shout out to these guys. I've watched the replay 5 times and it still gives me chills when he says, " Ladies and Gentlemen, Auburn's winning time :38.30, the best time in the World this year."  It's an absolutely amazing performance. Congratulations guys and War Eagle.

:wareagle:

Great video & Thanks for posting!!    :wareagle:

Wasn't there a harry adams on the football team a couple of years ago that was a WR that was super fast, could it be the same guy?

One and the same.

Solid running on each leg. It looked to me as though our 2nd and 3rd legs really gave us an advantage as the 4th leg runner was in front from start to finish of his leg.

I ran in the Texas relays for high schools, we ran a .42 and came in third.  .38 is unbelievable, I wish they had their splits. Harry caught the field and Michael destroyed the stagger. Very impressive. :bow:

I ran in the Texas relays for high schools, we ran a .42 and came in third.  .38 is unbelievable, I wish they had their splits. Harry caught the field and Michael destroyed the stagger. Very impressive. :bow:

wow bird you were flying :-\ get it bird flying ha ha man that's a really bad joke. I need a beer

wow bird you were flying :-\ get it bird flying ha ha man that's a really bad joke. I need a beer

wow, yes you do.

Solid running on each leg. It looked to me as though our 2nd and 3rd legs really gave us an advantage as the 4th leg runner was in front from start to finish of his leg.

On that 3rd leg, Dehaven just destroyed the field in the second turn.

On that 3rd leg, Dehaven just destroyed the field in the second turn.

3rd leg turned on the friggin JETS!!! He knew it as soon as he handed off.

I didn't realize Harry Adams was still running track...that actually makes me feel really good inside! He was in the same class as Darvin Adams, and I honestly expected that Harry would be the big time player of that recruiting year. :D

I didn't realize Harry Adams was still running track...that actually makes me feel really good inside! He was in the same class as Darvin Adams, and I honestly expected that Harry would be the big time player of that recruiting year. :D

His only a junior so looking good for Harry in the future in track

Harry has been doing it big all year!

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/c-track/spec-rel/012412aac.html

Archived