Sad bama picture

wareagle13

It's a very sad photo to me. I feel for the unborn baby and also for that poor little guy with her....please don't post it everywhere without blurring his face. He can't help that he's there.

And also....I am NOT defending her smoking while pregnant because it's indefensible.....but why does everyone assume she's drinking alcohol? She could have water in that cup for all we know.

It's a very sad photo to me. I feel for the unborn baby and also for that poor little guy with her....please don't post it everywhere without blurring his face. He can't help that he's there.

And also....I am NOT defending her smoking while pregnant because it's indefensible.....but why does everyone assume she's drinking alcohol? She could have water in that cup for all we know.

I didn't even think that there could be alcohol in the cup. Hell, I figured the cigarette was enough already...

I would love to have blurred the kid out but it's not my control, I just linked to another site.

Things that make you go ugh!

And we wonder why our glorious state is ridiculed and insulted on a national scale.  :banghead:

Go to "outkick the coverage", Clay Travis's blog for a picture of a van a turd family in White House, Tn. is trying to sell.  Since I am "cyber challenged", I need someone else to bring it over here.  Travis, BTW, is really after uat and uk fans, labelling them "stupid".  I know he will turn on us in a minute, but right now he's really putting out some funny stuff.

And we wonder why our glorious state is ridiculed and insulted on a national scale.  :banghead:

No I don't wonder. I know why.

That is really sad.

Archived