Running Back Dominos

aupops2

Either way I think this definitely means that he has gotten the message that time is ticking for a commitment.

I do not think he has a commitable offer and the adjustments to his profile 247 has made has been in the works for a month.

I believe that's true.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per BM, Derrick Green and Greg Bryant are the two top RBs remaining on the board.  A second RB is now described as not a position of need, but a "best remaining" position.  Those two fit that description well.

I agree.

if he does not have an offer,something is wrong somewhere.....i have just spent the last hour watching youtube videos of all four of the running backs being mentioned on the board,and this kid is for real....based on the criteria that has always defined a good runningback,here is how i would rank them:#1. bryant  #2. dye  #3. wilkins  #4. greene....that is not taking in considerations of grades,character,opponents level,ect,but is based on the youtube videos only.....if dye would committ,i say TAKE HIM!....

if he does not have an offer,something is wrong somewhere.....i have just spent the last hour watching youtube videos of all four of the running backs being mentioned on the board,and this kid is for real....based on the criteria that has always defined a good runningback,here is how i would rank them:#1. bryant  #2. dye  #3. wilkins  #4. greene....that is not taking in considerations of grades,character,opponents level,ect,but is based on the youtube videos only.....if dye would committ,i say TAKE HIM!....

I can't say it any simpler than this. He can't commit!! He does not have a commitable offer....You have a PM coming.

I can't say it any simpler than this. He can't commit!! He does not have a commitable offer....You have a PM coming.

oooooooooooooo......somebody is in trouble.

:laugh:

No. The PM was just an explanation of the sitch. It's not super secret insider info or anything.

No. The PM was just an explanation of the sitch. It's not super secret insider info or anything.

and its a damn shame,too...i really like this kid....

Wait a sec! I want the email too.

Me too. So does every person that has posted in this thread!  :tease:

Thought Dye wasn't coming... This is all over the place  :dunno:

Rivals saying he is coming, 247 saying he is not.

Sounds 50/50 to me.

It has always been 50/50 - Either he does or he doesn't

You have the e-mail already.  It's the one you sent me.

Thought Dye wasn't coming... This is all over the place  :dunno:

Rivals saying he is coming, 247 saying he is not.

Sounds 50/50 to me.

It has always been 50/50 - Either he does or he doesn't

;)

Who's in trouble?  dunno.gif

me Heidi, our dog, hasn't spoken to me in days

I don't see anything funny e. She waiting on that commitable offer and I refuse to give it to her.

I don't see anything funny e. She waiting on that commitable offer and I refuse to give it to her.

You forgot to offer.

You forgot to offer.

What offer??? 

You forgot to offer.

What offer??? 

The one in the email Bird forgot to send to himself.

You forgot to offer.

What offer??? 

The one in the email Bird forgot to send to himself.

Did you not get the email, Golf?

Archived