2013 3* DT Jay Ellison (Georgia Southern signee)

rockfordpi

I have not seen DT Jay Ellison's name mentioned here a lot, but according to article on AL.com, AU and GA Tech are the finalists to sign him.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/09/auburn_a_finalist_for_georgia.html#incart_river_default

What is the deal with him? Is he a backup in case we miss on someone? Does this suggest that maybe the coaches are now concerned about another DT they were confident we would sign?

There was another topic on this where I answered this questioned but I can not find it. Anyway he is just using Auburn as a hat on the table. There is no serious interest from Auburn right now. The kid is all Ga. Tech right now.

There was another topic on this where I answered this questioned but I can not find it. Anyway he is just using Auburn as a hat on the table. There is no serious interest from Auburn right now. The kid is all Ga. Tech right now.

Your old post probably got deleted my one of the mods here with itchy trigger fingers. :-)

Yep I enjoy doing that to e. How's those Rays doing e?

Well it us understandable, I mean E has had so many questionable posts that have had to be deleted over the years. Some people just always gotta push the limits.

Well it us understandable, I mean E has had so many questionable posts that have had to be deleted over the years. Some people just always gotta push the limits.

God I could name at least ??????????????????? lets just say it's ALOT right now

Yes you could. :tease: but to your question I am not worried about the Rays since my Braves are doing so good and if the O's do not knock your Yankees out then my Rangers will be happy to do the job.

Christ how many BB teams do you have? Braves, Rangers and Rays....................... make up your dang mind

That's nothing. Here are my pro football teams in order. Saints, Cowboys, Falcons, Dolphins, and Panthers....Oh and anybody that plays the Patsies. Giants, or Eagles.

Christ how many BB teams do you have? Braves, Rangers and Rays....................... make up your dang mind

That's nothing. Here are my pro football teams in order. Saints, Cowboys, Falcons, Dolphins, and Panthers....Oh and anybody that plays the Patsies. Giants, or Eagles.

No Colts? (shakes head) :(

Not after they dropped Peyton.

Not after they dropped Peyton.

What about after they draft Lutz? ;)

In his case bird is right, the chance E's team wins the WS or SB really is 50-50.

Yes you could. :tease: but to your question I am not worried about the Rays since my Braves are doing so good and if the O's do not knock your Yankees out then my Rangers will be happy to do the job.

Hey, Nobody beat's the Yankees, if the Cowboys are America's Team, the Yankees are God's team (with my apologies to NS and the Bammer fans). Then again the Yankees are kind of like the Crimson Tide of Pro Baseball (except they really did win all those championships they claim).

Hey, Nobody beat's the Yankees, if the Cowboys are America's Team, the Yankees are God's team (with my apologies to NS and the Bammer fans). Then again the Yankees are kind of like the Crimson Tide of Pro Baseball (except they really did win all those championships they claim).

Please don't mention those miserable tea-town dumbos in the same sentence as my Yankees. Comparing the dumbos in sports to the Yankees, the greatest team in sports history, would be like comparing Pee Wee Herman to Clint Eastwood in manliness. :crossed arms:

Please don't mention those miserable tea-town dumbos in the same sentence as my Yankees. Comparing the dumbos in sports to the Yankees, the greatest team in sports history, would be like comparing Pee Wee Herman to Clint Eastwood in manliness. :crossed arms:

Think of it this way, the Yankees (historically) are really as good, as legendary, and have won as many, actually MORE, championships that the Bammers claim.

There is not much better of a compliment than for a team to actually be GREATER that what the delusional Bammer fan base imagines they are. When reality can top the imaginary world, then it has to be something special.

You are correct though, I probably should not mention the Yankees and Bammers in the Same post as some updyke might hear about it and be offended and all my trees end up dead. For that reason, I will not even broach the whole Casey Stengel - Bear Bryant thing (though a Billy Martin/Whitey Ford vs Kenny Stabler/Joe Namath would be an interesting comparison as to who was the best player/drunk).

Ok, I have pretty much offended the entire AU fan base, most of all of the fans of Major League Baseball, a Great many NFL fans, and Drunks in general, so I better stop with that.

This is NOT something I'm excited about.

This is NOT something I'm excited about.

yes, I was not excited that he could not find the post either. Whats up with that...

Plain and simple. Bama and the Yanees are both the evil empires for their respective sport.

Plain and simple. Bama and the Yankees are both the evil empires for their respective sport.

That's it, I'm catching the next plane from Williamsburg to Auburn. You can't say that about my New York " 27 time World Champion, best team in the history of sports, Mickey Mantle is the MAN " Yankees.

Plain and simple. Bama and the Yankees are both the evil empires for their respective sport.

That's it, I'm catching the next plane from Williamsburg to Auburn. You can't say that about my New York " 27 time World Champion, best team in the history of sports, Mickey Mantle is the MAN " Yankees.

Just consider the source IronMan. Poor e is just jealous of our Yankees. And your right Mickey was great............... You should see his poor attempts attacking them in the Yankee thread. So so sad

Just consider the source IronMan. Poor e is just jealous of our Yankees. And your right Mickey was great............... You should see his poor attempts attacking them in the Yankee thread. So so sad

Haters all, on the outside looking in. Right Golf ? Yah, Mick was my boyhood hero, heck he still is for that matter. I even had his number on my LL team back in the 50s, which just happened to be called the Yankees.

Three of those teams are in the same division and play each other twice a year. How's that work?

Golf, I had a better opinion of you before I found out your a Yankee Fan. Being a fan of the team that pays every year for an All-Star Team and spends more than twice a much as almost all other teams spend for players can be considered taking the easy way.....The Yankees should be in the World Series every year. I have have been to several Yankee games. The new stadium the costs are crazy high. Your average fan cannot take his family to a single game. I'll stick with my beloved Braves, and hope for a new owner sometime in the near future.

Archived