2013 3* DT Jay Ellison (Georgia Southern signee)

rockfordpi

Being a fan of the team that pays every year for an All-Star Team and spends more than twice a much as almost all other teams spend for players can be considered taking the easy way.....

Wait a minute.... Golf is a bammer?

Yep I enjoy doing that to e. How's those Rays doing e?

Well it us understandable, I mean E has had so many questionable posts that have had to be deleted over the years. Some people just always gotta push the limits.

God I could name at least ??????????????????? lets just say it's ALOT right now

Yes you could. :tease: but to your question I am not worried about the Rays since my Braves are doing so good and if the O's do not knock your Yankees out then my Rangers will be happy to do the job.

Hey, Nobody beat's the Yankees, if the Cowboys are America's Team, the Yankees are God's team (with my apologies to NS and the Bammer fans). Then again the Yankees are kind of like the Crimson Tide of Pro Baseball (except they really did win all those championships they claim).

Please don't mention those miserable tea-town dumbos in the same sentence as my Yankees. Comparing the dumbos in sports to the Yankees, the greatest team in sports history, would be like comparing Pee Wee Herman to Clint Eastwood in manliness. :crossed arms:

Plain and simple. Bama and the Yankees are both the evil empires for their respective sport.

That's it, I'm catching the next plane from Williamsburg to Auburn. You can't say that about my New York " 27 time World Champion, best team in the history of sports, Mickey Mantle is the MAN " Yankees.

Just consider the source IronMan. Poor e is just jealous of our Yankees. And your right Mickey was great............... You should see his poor attempts attacking them in the Yankee thread. So so sad

Golf, I had a better opinion of you before I found out your a Yankee Fan. Being a fan of the team that pays every year for an All-Star Team and spends more than twice a much as almost all other teams spend for players can be considered taking the easy way.....The Yankees should be in the World Series every year. I have have been to several Yankee games. The new stadium the costs are crazy high. Your average fan cannot take his family to a single game. I'll stick with my beloved Braves, and hope for a new owner sometime in the near future.

Well I've been a Yankee fan all my LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG life. We've had our share of bad times. I could care less about your opinion of me :moon::tease: :tease: .

If it makes you feel better Braves are my second favorite team. Just go to non-Auburn sports area and see who has the most posts concerning the Bravo's in the Braves thread that I pinned. Love me some Braves but Yanks will always be first. :yay:

JFD the more I think about you hurt my feelings.......

Christ how many BB teams do you have? Braves, Rangers and Rays....................... make up your dang mind

That's nothing. Here are my pro football teams in order. Saints, Cowboys, Falcons, Dolphins, and Panthers....Oh and anybody that plays the Patsies. Giants, or Eagles.

Three of those teams are in the same division and play each other twice a year. How's that work?

Saints win over both. Falcons win over Panthers. Cam to always have a big game.

:puke: Saints :shoot: win over both. Falcons win over Panthers. Cam to always have a big game.

My God, man what is wrong with you!

His a very confused man Valley. How in the hell can you pull for Aint's and Falcons at the same time

:puke: Saints :shoot: win over both. Falcons win over Panthers. Cam to always have a big game.

My God, man what is wrong with you!

His a very confused man Valley. How in the hell can you pull for Aint's and Falcons at the same time

I Lived the first half of my life in Mobile and nothing but Saints games were on the NFC channel. Lived in Prattville the second half of my life and saw nothing but Falcons games on the NFC channel.

So is this kid going to Saints, Falcons, or spankees? Ive lost track. :)

cute E09 no wonder your lost

Ha! I was once a big Braves fan and I watched the Yankees break my heart a few times. Then the braves traded all my heroes and I lost intrest in baseball for a long time. I respect the Yankees of old - good farm teams and brought up winners, save the Babe. Now its like buying a top fantasy roster. If you spend that much on a team and cant win it all........well, youre one step behind bama!

Christ how many BB teams do you have? Braves, Rangers and Rays....................... make up your dang mind

In his case bird is right, the chance E's team wins the WS or SB really is 50-50.

Nicely done.

He needs to come to Aubnrn.

What's your reason? We are fine at DT right now and for at least a couple years to come.

a4e likes as many players as he can get.

Archived