Growing trend of early enrollment in the SEC (link fixed)

ellitor

good read E. I think you will see the trend continue to the point that the NCAA will allow an early signing period for EEs only. eventually, this will be expanded to an early signing period for all.

good read E. I think you will see the trend continue to the point that the NCAA will allow an early signing period for EEs only. eventually, this will be expanded to an early signing period for all.

I sure as heck hope so.

http://georgia.247sp...cruiting-107155

good free article. Makes me think AU could also have many more than 25 in this years class

We signed 22 last year, so we can count back 3 EE guys. Therefore we could sign a total of 28, though lining up 28 SEC quality prospects at this late date may be a big problem. Lately we've been going backward, from 19 committed guys at one time down to 13 today.

We need a full class, obviously, but I would be in favor of keeping a few slots for next year if we can't find suitable prospects to fill out this class. Gus and staff will have a much better grasp on recruiting for 2014 than 2013 due to the truncated timeline.

Archived