Seastrunk comments

alexava

He is very good and could be the best back going into the 2013 season. But this is part of his problem. Not one time did he mention TEAM. Not one time did he mention helping his team win a conference championship. He can't win anything without his TEAM. He should think about that before spouting off these types of claims. We didn't need him or that attitude.

He is very good and could be the best back going into the 2013 season. But this is part of his problem. Not one time did he mention TEAM. Not one time did he mention helping his team win a conference championship. He can't win anything without his TEAM. He should think about that before spouting off these types of claims. We didn't need him or that attitude.

+1

Nothing wrong with being confident of your abilities and setting high goals. There is a problem in putting obstacles in your way. Every team on Baylor's schedule next year now has additional motivation to pound him into the turf.

THIS!

Let's not talk bad about him' I recall that he really wanted to come to AU. He has not had an easy road and he now has found a home. Maybe he could have said things better but I get the sense that he feels vindicated and proud of his accomplishments. Let it go.

Let's not talk bad about him' I recall that he really wanted to come to AU. He has not had an easy road and he now has found a home. Maybe he could have said things better but I get the sense that he feels vindicated and proud of his accomplishments. Let it go.

This, you are dead on IMO!

I like a kid who aims high like that. Swagger is a good thing. I seem to remember a guy who was at Auburn that had a lot of swagger and was very confident in himself. His name is Cam. After seeing that interview where that dolt of a reporter kept badgering him about wanting to be at AU, I have been pulling for LS to do well.

Well said!

agree, i will be a fan of his. i do think there was good reason to pass on him, but wish there wasnt.

He may be on the arrogant side. He may rub people the wrong way. I really don't care. He wanted so badly to be a part of Auburn. I respect him for it and I pull for him to win the Heisman in 2013. He may be the greatest teammate behind closed doors.

He may be on the arrogant side. He may rub people the wrong way. I really don't care. He wanted so badly to be a part of Auburn. I respect him for it and I pull for him to win the Heisman in 2013. He may be the greatest teammate behind closed doors.

Hmmm....I was kinda hoping Auburn will have a player in the running WE could cheer for.

Hmmm....I was kinda hoping Auburn will have a player in the running WE could cheer for.

I would cheer for both.

watching him right now, id say barring injury his claim isnt far off

hes that good

its a shame how it worked out

watching him right now, id say barring injury his claim isnt far off

hes that good

its a shame how it worked out

He's had some beautiful runs in the game against UCLA.

Archived