Illinois game thread

mustache eagle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here comes the blow out....

do you always have to be so negative? Good grief.

Do you only make comments about my negative comments? Good grief.

Clearly, I don't. I just don't understand why you constantly have a defeatest attitude. Just seems like a horrible way to live life.

Contrary to what announcers say, there is no requirement at all for the defensive players to be "set" or stationary to draw a charge.

And here comes the blow out....

do you always have to be so negative? Good grief.

Do you only make comments about my negative comments? Good grief.

Clearly, I don't. I just don't understand why you constantly have a defeatest attitude. Just seems like a horrible way to live life.

Considering the majority of my comments on this board are positive, I'm not sure where you get the word "constantly" from.

I can't see them very well since the quality of the game is bad on my computer, but the announcers sure have made it seem like there have been a bunch of questionable calls that have gone Illinois' way

Contrary to what announcers say, there is no requirement at all for the defensive players to be "set" or stationary to draw a charge.

Agreed, but we all know that most officials have a difficult time with offensive foul calls if the defender isn't set unless there's a push off with the arm.

I am following the game on my iPhone with Sportacular, so I can't see much beyond the stats but it seems to be a very different kind of half.

Agreed, but we all know that most officials have a difficult time with offensive foul calls if the defender isn't set unless there's a push off with the arm.

I disagree.

Archived