TE coach

auburn4ever

There is an offer on the table to one coach and if he decides no then it will be Fountain.

I have heard this as well. One or two guys maybe, and if no...Fountain will be the guy. IMO, we could do a lot worse than Fountain. He has a lot of experience and recruits well.

There is an offer on the table to one coach and if he decides no then it will be Fountain.

I think with all the other experience already on this staff it would be great for Fountain to get a chance.

Texas hired Larry Porter as their RB coach.

Thank you for that completely unrelated and already posted bit of info.

Scott Fountain was the director of football operations under Chizik at Auburn, but he was Chizik's tight end coach and recruiting corrdinator at Iowa State. He also supposedly was heavily involved in Auburn's recruiting on campus

Scott Fountain was the director of football operations under Chizik at Auburn, but he was Chizik's tight end coach and recruiting corrdinator at Iowa State. He also supposedly was heavily involved in Auburn's recruiting on campus

It would seem odd to me that Gus would clean house of all those other Chizik hires and yet keep one that followed him from ISU.

Looks like Horton is in. Another outstanding hire by Gus.

I don't think this is official yet. Link?

WDEx2 had the info about Dameyune Craig last night about 15 minutes before it broke, so I'm guessing he's got it now, too.

Looks like Horton is in. Another outstanding hire by Gus.

I don't think this is official yet. Link?

WDEx2 had the info about Dameyune Craig last night about 15 minutes before it broke, so I'm guessing he's got it now, too.

Trey Biddy has a post on the ark rivals site titled Horton to AU...but unless you are an arky subscriber you can't open it. Would be interesting to see what it says. There is nothing official from AU. Hope it's true...sensational hire if so. Chances that he coaches RB with Basaccia?

Archived