2013 4* RB Kailo Moore (Ole Miss signee)

robbykidd

"quote:

@YancyPorter: RB Kailo Moore will hold a commitment press conference at 10:00 am Friday at West Bolivar. He will choose between OM, MSU, Vandy, and Bama."

Why haven't we offered this kid? He has 4.4 speed and could certainly be the lightning to Wilkins or Greens thunder. He de-committed from Miss State because CMS left and I know he's spoken about his interest in Auburn with Gus. I'm thinking we only take one of Wilkins or Green, so wouldn't this guy be the perfect compliment to one of those bigger backs? Or to we try to steel him last minute if we lose out on one of those two backs?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/olemiss/football/recruiting/player-Kailo-Moore-98176

One thing to remember about our RBs is that Mike Blakely was the number one back on the Auburn coaches board a couple years ago when Gus was the OC. He may still think highly of Blakely. We'll see. I still think we need a speed back and a power back each year. Barber may be CGM #1 speed back choice. Maybe we should call them scat backs and power backs.

One thing to remember about our RBs is that Mike Blakely was the number one back on the Auburn coaches board a couple years ago when Gus was the OC. He may still think highly of Blakely. We'll see. I still think we need a speed back and a power back each year. Barber may be CGM #1 speed back choice. Maybe we should call them scat backs and power backs.

Can this guy catch like a TE/WR? What we desparately NEED right now and are glaringly missing from our roster for Gusball is a RB that's both respected for runs from scrimmage and CATCHING the ball. although Gus didn't recruit him that I'm aware, Robinson would have fit the bill nicely but of course he didn't qualify leaving a HUGE void in that vital element for this offense.

Can this guy catch like a TE/WR? What we desparately NEED right now and are glaringly missing from our roster for Gusball is a RB that's both respected for runs from scrimmage and CATCHING the ball. although Gus didn't recruit him that I'm aware, Robinson would have fit the bill nicely but of course he didn't qualify leaving a HUGE void in that vital element for this offense.

Wilkins fills that bill nicely and he's already committed to Auburn.

Unless the coaches dont think so....which youve been told at least a million times. You campaigning for Wilkins wont help his case a bit. If the coaches really dont want him, its time to pick a new favorite...

"quote:

@YancyPorter: RB Kailo Moore will hold a commitment press conference at 10:00 am Friday at West Bolivar. He will choose between OM, MSU, Vandy, and Bama."

Why haven't we offered this kid? He has 4.4 speed and could certainly be the lightning to Wilkins or Greens thunder. He de-committed from Miss State because CMS left and I know he's spoken about his interest in Auburn with Gus. I'm thinking we only take one of Wilkins or Green, so wouldn't this guy be the perfect compliment to one of those bigger backs? Or to we try to steel him last minute if we lose out on one of those two backs?

http://rivals.yahoo....ilo-Moore-98176

Becausre the coaches have Corn Elder as the top target in that role right now.

Unless the coaches dont think so....which youve been told at least a million times. You campaigning for Wilkins wont help his case a bit. If the coaches really dont want him, its time to pick a new favorite...[

Here's your problem; no coach has told me that. I've heard that from posters on a message board that are wrong as frequently as they are correct. Until I see verifiable reports that we have pulled Wilkins's offer, I'll continue to assume our coaches want him.

Mikey think what you want but I will tell your right now that there is no way the coaches are going to "publicly" admit that they pulled a kids offer. It is embarrasing to the recruit, terrible PR for us and causes a lot of bad feelings amongst college coaches and recruits which isn't good for us.

People on this message board and guys like JHoke have said that we have stopped recruiting Wilkins and have had limited contact.

Back on subject, Kalio Moore fits the OMac type role just like Corn Elder. People in MS believe that he will run track in college and could be a risk (low risk) to pursue just sprinting to go to the Olympics. He is that fast. He doesn't fit the bill too well of a between the tackles back

"quote:

http://rivals.yahoo....ilo-Moore-98176

Becausre the coaches have Corn Elder as the top target in that role right now.

That name has Heisman written all over it!!

"quote:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/olemiss/football/recruiting/player-Kailo-Moore-98176

Bank on it....seals the deal with Ole Miss this Friday.

Mikey think what you want but I will tell your right now that there is no way the coaches are going to "publicly" admit that they pulled a kids offer. It is embarrasing to the recruit, terrible PR for us and causes a lot of bad feelings amongst college coaches and recruits which isn't good for us.

People on this message board and guys like JHoke have said that we have stopped recruiting Wilkins and have had limited contact.

Back on subject, Kalio Moore fits the OMac type role just like Corn Elder. People in MS believe that he will run track in college and could be a risk (low risk) to pursue just sprinting to go to the Olympics. He is that fast. He doesn't fit the bill too well of a between the tackles back

I read where Elder may choose Basketball as well. Apparently he's a stud point guard. Elder is 165, Moore is 190 lbs and both run sub 4.4...again, I don't see why we would go after Elder or Barber above this guy if he has shown interest.

Also, it doesn't seem like we are that high on Elders list.

Archived