2013 3* WR Dominic Walker signs with AU!

ellitor

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan Matthews@BMatt247

Nebraska commit Dominic Walker says he could flip to Auburn (VIP/Mobile) http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Nebraska-commit-says-he-could-flip-to-Auburn-112302 via

Wide receiver Dominic Walker says there's a "75 percent chance" he and his high school teammate, Auburn commit Tony Stevens, will play together in college.

"He was telling me we both should come here and it'd be like high school days, that we could both take over," Walker said.

Walker committed to Vanderbilt last June, and to Nebraska in late December.

Walker visited Auburn over the weekend and said he liked "the coaching staff and getting the college feel."

He's expecting an in-home visit from Nebraska on Monday and a visit by Auburn later in the week. He said he'd look at the passing games of Auburn and Nebraska as he makes his decision. He said he doesn't plan taking anymore official visits.

Coach Craig doing work!

Yes, he sure is. I was thinking about this today, that DC must just be salivating at this new assignment. Coaching wide receivers, for a Guz Malzahn offense and at his own alma mater. It just doesn't get much better than that when you are a WR Coach, especially when you are out on the recruiting trail.

Interesting he mentioned the passing styles of both teams. VERY run heavy Nebraska versus a HUNH which give receivers a lot of potential for all purpose yards

Interesting he mentioned the passing styles of both teams. VERY run heavy Nebraska versus a HUNH which give receivers a lot of potential for all purpose yards

that was my thought as well. only Nebraska WR in the NFL is Niles Paul, he plays for Washington if any one was wondering!!!

They can take over? I loves me an optimist. With one having already decommitted three times and the other twice, we'd have a total of 7 flips between them if they both signed with AU. Surely, that would be worthy some kind of recruiting service award!

It's just how recruiting works...but yes, it's pathetic. However, like it or not, the Saban worshipers in the media and the fools at ESPN have America convinced that Auburn is one of the dirtiest programs in the nation.

It's just how recruiting works...but yes, it's pathetic. However, like it or not, the Saban worshipers in the media and the fools at ESPN have America convinced that Auburn is one of the dirtiest programs in the nation.

You can also thank butthurt Dan Mullen for this also. Hell his school was the one who offered Cam the money, not AU.

It will happen like it did with "The Bahr". Once he leaves and his "power" is gone, the stories will come from everywhere.

I agree

It's pretty easy to do when one side is :realmad: and the other side is :-X.

Any one else see the Rivals article ($) about Nebraska trying to play the "NCAA" card against us? Pathetic.

Yeah. I never mentioned it cuz I was not sure you would be ok with it....To Craig;s credit when Walker asked him about it he did not say anything negative about Nebraska in return. That stood out to Walker...With that being said let's not derail this thread to pile on Saban and Mullen for their lack of ethics. Let's stay on Walker.

How are we looking with this kid? Sounds like he is really struggling with this decision.

The vibe I am getting is he will flip to Auburn tomorrow or Saturday.

How are we looking with this kid? Sounds like he is really struggling with this decision.

Nice...I like JG Tate's "further observation" on him. Sounded like a tough kid...we need more tough kids.

Nice...I like JG Tate's "further observation" on him. Sounded like a tough kid...we need more tough kids.

True dat!

Archived