2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I get where you're coming from, but I don't think we can see we are better off without him. He's the #2 consensus player in the country for a reason. He would have certainly bolstered our LB corps, and more importantly, given us momentum going into NSD with some other on-the-fence guys (Monty Adams). That said, I agree that he's not the end all be all of our class. As disappointed as I am he went to T-Town, I'm just as excited for Lawson, CAP, etc. Those guys embody what we all HOPE the process will be, and the kids that will be turned out and sign with Auburn.

Basically, I agree he is full of drama, but saying we're better off without him seems foolish to me.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's a business decision"

"It's just business"

"I gotta do what's best for me and my family"

-He got paid by bammer. No 17 year old talks like that, nor does leaving town to support your daughter as an unpaid college student make sense unless alot of money is involved. He might as well have flashed the check they gave him.

It is funny

Guys, he's 17 with a kid, his Mom wanted him to attend Auburn, he decided otherwise; maybe we should just give it up. Other things to discuss on NSD!

This thread is great. I'm already tired of hearing the broken record on ESPNU, I needed a good laugh

Guys, he's 17 with a kid, his Mom wanted him to attend Auburn, he decided otherwise; maybe we should just give it up. Other things to discuss on NSD!

It's called humor.

After further consideration, he will actually be attending the online portion of the school and all games will be played using the NCAA EA Video game franchise.

He only has to hit the field once, for the EA guys to get measurements, speed, etc in order to incorporate accurate attributes to him...

It's called humor.

Am I mistaken, or are you one of the guys that's supposed to not allow us to talk negatively about a recruit?

It's called humor.

And for those of us who have been keeping up with this class for more than a year, it's a nice way to let out some air, too..

It's called humor.

Am I mistaken, or are you one of the guys that's supposed to not allow us to talk negatively about a recruit?

Am I mistaken, or was that so blatantly obvious as a joke that NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would think he was serious? Come on now, man...

It's called humor.

You're mistaken. But not about that.

Lighten up Francis.

It's called humor.

Am I mistaken, or was that so blatantly obvious as a joke that NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would think he was serious? Come on now, man...

Thank you for reintroducing some sanity. Geez people.

Archived