2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

We shall see about that lol

I know little about what happens with AU recruiting other than what I read here but the same people that are telling us ROC is all AU seem to be the same people that told us that guy that was AU HS last year was all AU, Yes Gus and company smelled out Dee Liner but were awfully late in sniffing that guy out that was hanging out all the time with the staff and players....

Reuben was all Auburn before Troop was fired. And there was nothing to snif out on Reuben. He did not make his decision to flip til just before his last visit. He was not planning to screw us like Dee was.

We were told that the bridges were rebuilt and RF was hanging out almost daily at the athletic complex. We were told that he was all AU up till the last weekend before signing day...(just like we are being told that about Roc). We were even told that the reason RF did not come was because Dismukes said something racist about him that last weekend....

The disagreement between Reese and Reuben had nothing to do with his choice. The issue Reese had was while on his Auburn visit Reuben said at a cookout that he was going to check out of Auburn early to visit Bama. Reese let him know in not so nice terms that he did not appreciate that and that Reuben could get gone. Whethere he used a racial term I don't know but Reese was not happy to say the least.

I also heard that not only was there no racial bs but RD caught RF 'cruitin for bama while he was on his AU visit and called him out. I say good for RD.

Yep. Was on Monty hard. A big reason Bama finished 2nd for Monty instead of UGA, or Clemson.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I misunderstood what he was saying. I thought he was saying that they would make it harder for him to make the grades than they would for someone else.

Why do you care so much about bama players and bama in general? You do seem to come to their defense a good bit. Not bashing you in any way, just wondering if you have a degree from there, or if your family is tied to the UofA in some way, or if you are just fond of them or something. Either way it's cool.

I'm not only an Auburn fan, I'm a fan of good football and they are playing that right now. I want to beat them in every sport we play them in. I am also not a big fan of Conspiracy Theories every time something goes on with any of our opponents. Some here seems to totally dislike any player that plays for our rivals no matter who the are, and that is not right. The problem with college rivals is the fans not the players.

drinking25.gif

I know little about what happens with AU recruiting other than what I read here but the same people that are telling us ROC is all AU seem to be the same people that told us that guy that was AU HS last year was all AU, Yes Gus and company smelled out Dee Liner but were awfully late in sniffing that guy out that was hanging out all the time with the staff and players....

Reuben was all Auburn before Troop was fired. And there was nothing to snif out on Reuben. He did not make his decision to flip til just before his last visit. He was not planning to screw us like Dee was.

We were told that the bridges were rebuilt and RF was hanging out almost daily at the athletic complex. We were told that he was all AU up till the last weekend before signing day...(just like we are being told that about Roc). We were even told that the reason RF did not come was because Dismukes said something racist about him that last weekend....

The disagreement between Reese and Reuben had nothing to do with his choice. The issue Reese had was while on his Auburn visit Reuben said at a cookout that he was going to check out of Auburn early to visit Bama. Reese let him know in not so nice terms that he did not appreciate that and that Reuben could get gone. Whethere he used a racial term I don't know but Reese was not happy to say the least.

Ok so one of two is correct... 1. Our coaches and staff knew where RF was going yet allowed him to hang around up until the Saturday before signing day. Where he had an opportunity to try to turn one of the 5* prizes of our class to our biggest rival. 2. Our coaches did not know where he was going until he left to go to Bammer that Saturday night after the confrontation with RD.

Ok so one of two is correct... 1. Our coaches and staff knew where RF was going yet allowed him to hang around up until the Saturday before signing day. Where he had an opportunity to try to turn one of the 5* prizes of our class to our biggest rival. 2. Our coaches did not know where he was going until he left to go to Bammer that Saturday night after the confrontation with RD.

He left Saturday afternoon. He did not make up his mind to pick Bama a couple of days before his Auburn trip. It's hard for Any staff to sniff out a player in a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Last I have read on him is that he hasn't cleared yet....so maybe he won't get in over there....then maybe some things will come out with his recruiting...who knows...

Last I have read on him is that he hasn't cleared yet....so maybe he won't get in over there....then maybe some things will come out with his recruiting...who knows...

you must be thinking of Robert Foster. the WR from i think pennsylvania

you must be thinking of Robert Foster. the WR from i think pennsylvania

Like uat needs another stud WR.............:puke:

• 5 months later...

I'm sure he is bumming, especially when he looks at who is coming back for AU vs UAT next year!

Bad choice Reuben. You are young yet, hope you learn from your mistakes.

We were very fortunate to have avoided both of them.

Things happen for a reason my friend. WAR EAGLE

He started out right he lost his first year to Auburn whether he played or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Only two more losses to go, since all players at Turdistan go pro after 3 years, amiright? :laugh:

Only two more losses to go, since all players at Turdistan go pro after 3 years, amiright? :laugh:

or processed!!

ye0i.jpg

These taste like absolute crap together.

Actually.... Fosters tastes that bad with anything. Or with nothing really. It's God Awful.

I'll won't listen to any attempts at disputing the matter. /thread.

• 1 month later...

Archived