2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Until Alabama puts him up on there board as signed and sealed I will not give up on his mom sending him texts of the defensive line that he could be playing with at Auburn.

I don't want to give up either but I think it is lottery ticket type odds now.

So your saying there is still a chance? (insert clip here)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, he's 17 with a kid, his Mom wanted him to attend Auburn, he decided otherwise; maybe we should just give it up. Other things to discuss on NSD!

It's called humor.

Not really.

I invite you to peruse the hundreds of other threads available to you then. Sorry to disappoint.

Not really.

You are too predictable to be disappointing.

Ooh, burn. <_<

:dunno: You take things too personally. Feel free to PM me if you are upset. I will apologize. No problem.

I didn't take it personally. I just think some folks are being a tad pedantic and needed to lighten up. I'm done discussing it.

Guys, he's 17 with a kid, his Mom wanted him to attend Auburn, he decided otherwise; maybe we should just give it up. Other things to discuss on NSD!

It's called humor.

Not really.

I invite you to peruse the hundreds of other threads available to you then. Sorry to disappoint.

Not really.

You are too predictable to be disappointing.

Ooh, burn. <_<

:dunno: You take things too personally. Feel free to PM me if you are upset. I will apologize. No problem.

I didn't take it personally. I just think some folks are being a tad pedantic and needed to lighten up. I'm done discussing it.

Okay Titan, I'm sorry.

what's funny to me is there is now a University of Phoenix ad at the top of this thread now for me.

I've got an add for the Florida Hospital College. I've often thoght of becoming a hospital.

He's gone. And I say this with no bitterness, I think we may be better off in the long run. I don't normally say that cliched stuff, but I'd always worry that there'd be unwanted future drama with him around.

I lol'ed

Maybe he's different on the field and the weight room, but Mr. Foster is going to need to tighten up to be around Saban. The funny little dramatics will need to stop, or he's going to find himself at Valdosta State.

He's gone. And I say this with no bitterness, I think we may be better off in the long run. I don't normally say that cliched stuff, but I'd always worry that there'd be unwanted future drama with him around.

I wish him an injury free college career and 4 losses against Cameron Toney!

It's going to be a big fall from being the center of attention. After today nobody cares until you start showing it on the field.

I lol'ed

Maybe he's different on the field and the weight room, but Mr. Foster is going to need to tighten up to be around Saban. The funny little dramatics will need to stop, or he's going to find himself at Valdosta State.

He won't be down here at VSU, They win NC's down here, and none of these guys are premadona's nor are they in the paper for their antics. I know, I live here.

My 2 cents on this (even though nobody asked): Ruben "committing" to Bama has been planned for some time now. I have a hard time believing that there was some altercation involving Reese Dismukes supposedly saying a racial slur to Foster. After all, there were other minorities there. I don't recall hearing any of them getting upset. I think Foster's OV to AU was to recruit kids like Adams to UA and he got caught. I think Mama Foster is in on the ruse as well. And, from another thread on this topic, I read where Mama Foster has already gotten a job in Birmingham. She wants her daughter to go to the Birmingham schools??? Hell, I live here---the school system in Birmingham is a MESS!!! I think when Foster got caught recruiting for Bama he called someone on the staff there and they told him to come on to Tuscaloosa. I have no proof of this, just my observation. I could be totally wrong.

My 2 cents on this (even though nobody asked): Ruben "committing" to Bama has been planned for some time now. I have a hard time believing that there was some altercation involving Reese Dismukes supposedly saying a racial slur to Foster. After all, there were other minorities there. I don't recall hearing any of them getting upset. I think Foster's OV to AU was to recruit kids like Adams to UA and he got caught. I think Mama Foster is in on the ruse as well. And, from another thread on this topic, I read where Mama Foster has already gotten a job in Birmingham. She wants her daughter to go to the Birmingham schools??? Hell, I live here---the school system in Birmingham is a MESS!!! I think when Foster got caught recruiting for Bama he called someone on the staff there and they told him to come on to Tuscaloosa. I have no proof of this, just my observation. I could be totally wrong.

I believe you are right on every bit of this Randy. Has been in the works since at least Saban's in home visit. And yes Momma was in on it IMO. The "deal" was struck then. Because of how blatant it was, it could be the one that bites them eventually.

I have an idea.............next year we don't let a thread get to 500 pages. I say when it gets close to 500, we lock it down and just start a new thread.

Reuben fixed his AU tat by having his cousin, Ladarious Phillips, name inked over it.

He spelled it "LaDarius."

*facepalm*

doesn't his mother work for AU?

That doesn't mean she couldn't work somewhere else, does it? I don't think she's a tenured professor at AU.

Why are we still talking about this?

Well, it is still signing day and for a while many hoped AU would sign him.

I expect talk regarding Mr. Foster to die off over the next day or two.

Let's just all agree that RF did not handle the recruiting process very well......almost all of it from his own doing....and move on. I hold no ill will toward him and I truly believe him when he apoligized via twitter today. I think he was confused and really wanted to please everyone. But he's a turd now and I hope he takes advantage of the free education he is about to receive. As far as football goes for him, I could care less.

Archived