2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

My bad, I didn't realize that if we are joking, then we are permitted to talk about recruits in a negative way.

JJ just signed!

War Eagle!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad, I didn't realize that if we are joking, then we are permitted to talk about recruits in a negative way.

JJ just signed!

War Eagle!

Yeah, there's some nuance to it that you evidently lack.

C'mon man.

24 everyone but you is allowed to have fun. You are not. Only sourpuss comments from you today... The rest of the class has their happy face on...

J/k j/k

Be happy, this is a good day.

Totally agree with: "Be happy, this is a good day"

War Eagle!

JJ just signed!

War Eagle!

If the shoe fits. It's the biggest day for recruiting of the year, so there's tension being let out, and this is just a way to smile for a little bit. If Reuben hadn't flipped, twice, with rumors that his recruitment still isn't over, then this might be harsh, but it's just a little bit of teasing about something that EVERYONE already knows. In fact, this really has very little to do with him, but is more a joke on ourselves for how obsessed we get over the pen strokes of 17 and 18 year old kids.

JJ just signed!

War Eagle!

If the shoe fits. It's the biggest day for recruiting of the year, so there's tension being let out, and this is just a way to smile for a little bit. If Reuben hadn't flipped, twice, with rumors that his recruitment still isn't over, then this might be harsh, but it's just a little bit of teasing about something that EVERYONE already knows. In fact, this really has very little to do with him, but is more a joke on ourselves for how obsessed we get over the pen strokes of 17 and 18 year old kids.

That makes sense! Let's enjoy this class, it is going to be good!

Afraid that captainless ship has sailed. Good luck getting buried in the depth chart for a couple of years. If he goes-here is hoping JJ runs past him in the iron bowl in a couple of years just like he did in their head to head in hs this year. WDE

Guys, he's 17 with a kid, his Mom wanted him to attend Auburn, he decided otherwise; maybe we should just give it up. Other things to discuss on NSD!

It's called humor.

Not really.

24--univ of Phoenix isn't negative. Have you seen that stadium? Plus, they offer some great culinary courses for Reuben when he signs up.

I have some pretty nice memories of events that happened in that stadium.

Guys, he's 17 with a kid, his Mom wanted him to attend Auburn, he decided otherwise; maybe we should just give it up. Other things to discuss on NSD!

It's called humor.

Not really.

:homer: :-\ :hellyeah:

It's called humor.

Not really.

I invite you to peruse the hundreds of other threads available to you then. Sorry to disappoint.

Not really.

It's called humor.

Not really.

I invite you to peruse the hundreds of other threads available to you then. Sorry to disappoint.

Not really.

You are too predictable to be disappointing.

It's called humor.

Not really.

Not really.

Ooh, burn. <_<

It's called humor.

Not really.

Not really.

Ooh, burn. <_<

:dunno: You take things too personally. Feel free to PM me if you are upset. I will apologize. No problem.

Until Alabama puts him up on there board as signed and sealed I will not give up on his mom sending him texts of the defensive line that he could be playing with at Auburn.

Until Alabama puts him up on there board as signed and sealed I will not give up on his mom sending him texts of the defensive line that he could be playing with at Auburn.

I don't want to give up either but I think it is lottery ticket type odds now.

Archived