2013 Depth Chart & Coaching Staff (Updated: 5/14/14)

WarEagleAU

denotes returning starter

Quarterback

10 Kiehl Frazier | 6-2 | 234 | Junior | Springdale, Ark.

12 Jonathan Wallace | 6-2 | 209 | Sophomore | Phenix City, Ala.

Shouldn't the be preceding JW?

Yes KF started once upon a time, but no matter how it's viewed JW was at the helm come year end.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

denotes returning starter

Quarterback

10 Kiehl Frazier | 6-2 | 234 | Junior | Springdale, Ark.

12 Jonathan Wallace | 6-2 | 209 | Sophomore | Phenix City, Ala.

Shouldn't the be preceding JW?

Yes KF started once upon a time, but no matter how it's viewed JW was at the helm come year end.

Done. It should be both. :thumbsup:

AU is young on the offensive side of the ball (few seniors). AU may take its lumps in 2013 but in 2014 AU should be right back in the thick of things.

Interesting Note --- Former Recruiting Coordinator from their previous job.

Rodney Garner - Georgia

Dameyune Craig - Florida State

Melvin Smith - Mississippi State

Tim Horton - Arkansas

Scott Fountain - Iowa State (2008)

Casey Woods - Arkansas State

Levorn Harbin - Tuskegee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, some forget that JW replaced KF due to KF being injured, which he remained injured through the season. If you care to go back and read the interviews, CSL would say each week it was a gametime decision based on whether KF got better. I don't say this to downplay JW, but folks forget the truth somewhow. KF played early under some stiff competetion with the OL still learning the new offense. JW good stats come against weaker opponents. You folks are not comparing apples to apples. I doubt many had more passion than JW last year, but there was a reason in their rankings coming in, as was NMs coming out the same time as KF. Who was ranked higher? Again, you cannot compare these folks unless they walk the same road. That said, I beleive anyone of these guys under Gus and Rhet will be highly sucessful. JMHO.

All of freshmen jersey numbers updated - Three without # - Carlson, Hutchinson and Flowers

***I am not sure about Nick Marshall's #7*** Just wait...

Yea, you cant put another QB in 7. He was probably just posing in it. He was #14 earlier, he is just messing with us.

Tomorrow morning, they will get his #7 back after they found out about retired # then hand him #14. Perhaps, right?

The depth is slightly better than I thought. We have good size on both lines of which is a must to compete in the SEC. I like this team and think there is a world of potential that is just waiting to be coached correctly. I believe that we can put a winning team on the field that can compete with any team in the SEC and come away with a win.

Monty Adams #1? Lol.

So is Reed changing his number? Players can't share numbers anymore.

Ricardo Louis and Jake Holland were both no. 5 last year. I think the rule is they just can't be on the field at the same time. So one offense and one defense is not be an issue.

I'm starting to think Jeremy Johnson doesn't redshirt this season after reading some tidbits from CGM today. We may see him get significant playing time as well.

I'm starting to think Jeremy Johnson doesn't redshirt this season after reading some tidbits from CGM today. We may see him get significant playing time as well.

What comment was made that made you think that?

What comment was made that made you think that?

CGM speaking in Birmingham (I think). He said that JJ had already put on 20lbs and he is looking for him to be Cam size. That would put him at 6'4" to 6'5" 225+lbs as a Freshman

Jersey # Updated:

McKinzy from #30 to #8

VanGorder from #29 to #23

Ford from #95 to #30

Batten from #57 to #40

Spriggs from #46 to #43

Forrest Hill from #64 to #48

Reid Brooks from #97 to #95

Mark White (WR) from #87 to #31

Austin Powell (WR) from #84 to #33

Andrew Williams (RB) from #37 to #45

Spencer Smith (HB) from #40 to #47