2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama offered yesterday for those who are interested.

I guess their Memphis connection scores again. Too bad JR doesn't realize that one the reasons he didn't play last year was because of the school who just offered him.

Another reason why recruiting against Ahlabama is f` d up

The reason Jovon isn't in an Auburn uniform today is our fault and nobody else's. If you simply must blame a second party for ratting us out, the University of Tennessee would be the place to look.

At the end of the day this falls on jovon and/or his counselors at his high school. Either the kid is solely to blame for not making his grades or his school didn't help him through his family tragedy. No grade would have been changed if the class was passed. It's that simple. Personal responsibility is, unfortunately, falling by the wayside.

• 4 weeks later...

The entire situation sucked. I wish we could recruit him back here.

Why? We have a stable of backs, who, most importantly, WANT TO BE HERE. Jovon wants to go to turdistan. I hope he ends up there, because he'll either ride the pine or get to meet Mr. Tre Williams in high speed collisions.

Don't know how to feel about this...does this mean we're low on Kerryon Johnson and Eric Swinney?

No, it means that we've cleared whatever NCAA hurdle we had. Robinson is a freak and is better than both Kerryon Johnson and Eric Swinney.

Don't know how to feel about this...does this mean we're low on Kerryon Johnson and Eric Swinney?

No, it means that we've cleared whatever NCAA hurdle we had. Robinson is a freak and is better than both Kerryon Johnson and Eric Swinney.

I agree with Meta. He's legit. There's a reason Gus was high on him the first time around.

Robinson, 5-foot-11 and 225 pounds, had a monster first season at Georgia Military College in Milledgeville, Ga., last fall with a junior college record 2,387 rushing yards and 34 touchdowns on 272 carries

Completely agree with that statement but I'd still like to take one of of the two (Johnson or Swinney) and Robinson. How many RB's are we taking this year?

I was told that we intended to recruit him if we could clear the NCAA. It was the former staff's "agreement" and shouldn't affect this staff IMHO. I mentioned this one time....LOL!

Archived