Is this not a requirement?

gonefhin

Doesn't the other school in this state have some sort of scholarship set up for legacies of former athletes? We should look into that.

Has anybody seen him play? 6-2 seems a bit undersized for the 2 guard spot. I bet he has a great shot though just based on the family he is from.

No have not seen him play, he was voted player of the year in Class 1A, he is a junior. His dad was 6' 6" and Chuck was 6'-8". He is only 16 or 17 maybe he has two more or so inches to go.

If you have a legacy program and use it; the players basically uses up one of your 85 schollies if I remember correctly. That could be wrong. Maybe someone has better info. When bama started theirs, there wasn`t the 85 limit.

No have not seen him play, he was voted player of the year in Class 1A, he is a junior. His dad was 6' 6" and Chuck was 6'-8". He is only 16 or 17 maybe he has two more or so inches to go.

For real. Kid is 6'2" with another year of high school to go. Am I the only one here who continued to grow past my Junior year of high school? :) He's def not undersized. And yes, all you have to do is look to Pops and Uncle Chuck in the height dept. He def needs to be playing for AU when it's time.

Archived