2014 5* DE Lorenzo Carter (Georgia signee)

AuburnWarVet

Visually-Impaired swine locate edible foliage occasionally, correct? Isn't that the saying?

huh?

Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then. Sheesh, El!

Never heard that one.

Me either, but if it is on the internet it must be true!

You two are either yankees or city fellers. :dunno:

i ain"t yankee, but not corn fed either! I was not aware that blind hogs were vegans!

Hogs will eat anything. Even you if they get the chance!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Visually-Impaired swine locate edible foliage occasionally, correct? Isn't that the saying?

huh?

Never heard that one.

You two are either yankees or city fellers. :dunno:

+1 First time I heard that expression was on the playground in elementary school.

It can be a hog/squirrel, either one.

We need some positive Cruitin' news!!! This is going to be a rough bye-week. We will get NO press and we need as much as we can get right now. Hope we hear something positive soon. No more d*** injuries!!

I think we'll start to hear some recruiting news since the coaches will have the weekend off. I expect there to be a big time list of recruits at the Ole Miss Game after the coaches get back on the recruiting trail this weekend!

Yeah they will all be on the road so to speak this weekend. We should have a nice visitor list by then as well. Getting the big names here to at least take a look is huge. Other players read the comments visitors make and they talk amongst themselves a good bit as well. If we hear some positive feedback after the visits we can take that as a positive. They will go back and tell other kids, 2015-2016 recruits to check us out. And the more we can get a "hat on the table" the better. Kids pick up on that stuff!!

It can be a hog/squirrel, either one.

We need some positive Cruitin' news!!! This is going to be a rough bye-week. We will get NO press and we need as much as we can get right now. Hope we hear something positive soon. No more d*** injuries!!

Believe me, if it's between a hog and a squirrel, the hog will get it every time!

huh?

Never heard that one.

Of course it's true, like anyone has the time to sit around all day, making stuff up! Besides, everyone knows that Homeland Security checks all new Internet posts for accuracy! Shreesh.

huh?

Never heard that one.

Of course it's true, like anyone has the time to sit around all day, making stuff up! Besides, everyone knows that Homeland Security checks all new Internet posts for accuracy! Shreesh.

Nice one. (Actually 2)

That is what you get for posting after midnight.

Yeah, got an ear infection and was unable to sleep. Luckily the "Z-Pack" has kicked in and I feel much better today!

Archived