2015 4* LB Joshua McMillon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

@Joshua_McMillon: My Commitment Day August 22nd Whitehaven High School At 1 Pm. #Michigan #Bama #Auburn #OleMiss

Where is he expected to commit to? He is huge for a LB. I will take a guess with Ole Miss. Being from Memphis, he is close to Ole Miss.

It is actually the turds leading.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Joshua_McMillon: My Commitment Day August 22nd Whitehaven High School At 1 Pm. #Michigan #Bama #Auburn #OleMiss

Where is he expected to commit to? He is huge for a LB. I will take a guess with Ole Miss. Being from Memphis, he is close to Ole Miss.

Interesting. He would fit in at AU as a DE at least. Hasn't BAMA gotten in trouble recruiting kids from Memphis before? JK. Memphis is famous for controversy in HS recruiting.

Interesting. He would fit in at AU as a DE at least. Hasn't BAMA almost everybody gotten in trouble recruiting kids from Memphis before? JK. Memphis is famous for controversy in HS recruiting.

That's where we are recruiting him and FIFY

Interesting. He would fit in at AU as a DE at least. Hasn't BAMA almost everybody gotten in trouble recruiting kids from Memphis before? JK. Memphis is famous for controversy in HS recruiting.

That's where we are recruiting him and FIFY

Thanks, E. Funny an soo true.

Bama needs another LB like the Atlantic Ocean needs more water. Don't they have about 15 on scholarship now? Geez, don't these kids and their parents know how to count?

Bama needs another LB like the Atlantic Ocean needs more water. Don't they have about 15 on scholarship now? Geez, don't these kids and their parents know how to count?

You ought to know by now that it doesn't mean a thing if Bama has 15 LBs on scholarship. They'll find a way to get who they want regardless of numbers.

You ought to know by now that it doesn't mean a thing if Bama has 15 LBs on scholarship. They'll find a way to get the players other teams want, who they want regardless of numbers.

FIFY

Let's all take a moment and admire Alabama's recruiting success. I'm sure y'all can spare a second..

Their "disappointment rate" at the position has been similar to ours, 50% or higher. They do keep enough quality LB's on scholarship so that they don't get caught short. The position is, after all, a big key to any team's defensive success on the field.

It's really the central key to succeeding in a 3-4. The four LBs in that system have to fit specific skill sets for each spot, and they bring the vast majority of the playmaking/variety to the defense.

Oh no! Another top high school player that Alabama wants and we can't have. Like the turds get their pick and we scuffle for the leftovers. This is what some people on this board actually believe. It is funny...no, sad,,,ah whatever.

Oh no! Another top high school player that Alabama wants and we can't have. Like the turds get their pick and we scuffle for the leftovers. This is what some people on this board actually believe. It is funny...no, sad,,,ah whatever.

Nobody said anything about Auburn getting "leftovers". It's a pretty well known fact around the country that Nick Saban and Co. are damn good recruiters. They get who they want and sometimes get players other teams want too. Give me a break dude.

No one is saying that Auburn is only bringing in scraps. We all know that we have taken a number of players that bama wanted. That said, it is undeniable that Saban recruits at a ridiculous level, and it might not be a stretch to call him the GOAT in recruiting. It will take another year or two of us being national contenders and getting players into the NFL, as well as bama declining if we really want to get him out of contention for best class annually.

No one is complaining that Auburn is only bringing in scraps. We all know that we have taken a number of players that bama wanted. That said, it is undeniable that Saban recruits at a ridiculous level, and it might not be a stretch to call him the GOAT in recruiting. It will take another year or two of us being national contenders and getting players into the NFL, as well as bama declining if we really want to get him out of contention for best class annually.

Even if we are forced to pull in a 4* over a 5* bammer grabbed, the player is not scraps. I can agree with the rest of your statement but the first part irks me.

No one is complaining that Auburn is only bringing in scraps. We all know that we have taken a number of players that bama wanted. That said, it is undeniable that Saban recruits at a ridiculous level, and it might not be a stretch to call him the GOAT in recruiting. It will take another year or two of us being national contenders and getting players into the NFL, as well as bama declining if we really want to get him out of contention for best class annually.

Even if we are forced to pull in a 4* over a 5* bammer grabbed, the player is not scraps. I can agree with the rest of your statement but the first part irks me.

I think you misinterpreted him. Replace "complaining" with "saying" and it's a little easier to read. Y'all are making the same point unless I'm really misunderstanding

I think you misinterpreted him. Replace "complaining" with "saying" and it's a little easier to read. Y'all are making the same point unless I'm really misunderstanding

yeah I guess I did. appreciate it

Read: people with frail egos who whine way too much about recruiting. I stand by what I said above. Apparently, it struck a nerve with some. Boo hoo. Grow a pair, quit worrying about the Banlon-weaing throwbacks in Tornadoville, and don't obsess over the life decisions of teen-aged boys. There I've had my say.

As long as they have the &, they'll keep getting the 4 and 5* recruits. Wath for more $ to pass from hand to had now that kiffin is working for saban,

Archived