2014 4* OG Jordan Sims (Ole Miss signee)

AubTigers

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the reason we're not recruiting Sims real hard is because of grades? If not that, then why?

Unwillingness to commit when he had an offer and also weight issues. One has to be pretty mobile to play the guard spots in out offense due to all the pulling they are asked to do. At 350 this guy doesn't sound very mobile.

E, hope you don't mind me answering this for you. I figured after answering this question 30 times over your a little tired of typing it lol!

E, hope you don't mind me answering this for you. I figured after answering this question 30 times over your a little tired of typing it lol!

Thank you very much. I think a4e asked about 20 times himself including a day or so ago when I immediately replied right after he asked.

Thank you very much. I think a4e asked about 20 times himself including a day or so ago when I immediately replied right after he asked.

:Sing:

:Sing:/>

Now, now boys. Yall play nice or don't play at all!

I'm teasing of course. But let's all remember that even though it is the Internet we don't want to have fun at another's expense. If I'm being too vague for anyone, feel free to PM me. This is in no way directed at you E, you handle this situation as well as anyone could. Nor anyone else in particular. We just have some new people on the recruiting forums with NSD approaching. They may not be aware of certain situations with some. Carry on...... (my wayward son, there'll be. ...I couldn't stop myself. Sorry.)

:Sing:/>

Now, now boys. Yall play nice or don't play at all!

I'm teasing of course. But let's all remember that even though it is the Internet we don't want to have fun at another's expense. If I'm being too vague for anyone, feel free to PM me. This is in no way directed at you E, you handle this situation as well as anyone could. Nor anyone else in particular. We just have some new people on the recruiting forums with NSD approaching. They may not be aware of certain situations with some. Carry on...... (my wayward son, there'll be. ...I couldn't stop myself. Sorry.)

point taken.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw on this forum he was listed as possible visitor this weekend. An article on Al.com makes it sound like he is very interested in AU. I got the impression from his thread that AU had "cooled" on him. He may be too big and not quick or tenacious enough to play in our line. Was he actually invited this weekend and if so did he attend?

Saw on this forum he was listed as possible visitor this weekend. An article on Al.com makes it sound like he is very interested in AU. I got the impression from his thread that AU had "cooled" on him. He may be too big and not quick or tenacious enough to play in our line. Was he actually invited this weekend and if so did he attend?

He is not on a AU visitor list as of now. The weekend has not started yet so nobody has attended anything yet.

Well played, Dixie. Some of us know exactly what you mean and agree completely with the way you said it. Others on here just don't seem to give a damn about one's personal limitations. ENUFF SAID?

Well played, Dixie. Some of us know exactly what you mean and agree completely with the way you said it. Others on here just don't seem to give a damn about one's personal limitations. ENUFF SAID?

+1 to BWill and Dixie

Archived