2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears holland is recruiting cowart to AUburn if I understand that correctly.

It appears holland is recruiting cowart to AUburn if I understand that correctly.

Cowart was recruiting for Auburn at all star game, from what i saw on twitter

Ambit hard to believe this since he said in his post game interview that he may work a trip to AU in to his schedule. He was not sure.

Ambit hard to believe this since he said in his post game interview that he may work a trip to AU in to his schedule. He was not sure.

Could have said that on purpose.....because he knows he's headed here? Never know with kids these days.

Hope so.

Could have said that on purpose.....because he knows he's headed here? Never know with kids these days.

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson 4h4 hours ago

5-star Byron Cowart talking up Auburn to other prospects http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/5-star-Cowart-talking-up-Auburn-to-other-prospects-34411831 via @Keith247Sports

Sounds like we got a lot more momentum on the recruiting trail than we even know.

Haha, seems to me that we have no idea how much momentum we may or may not have. Seems like things keep fluctuating between euphoric and catastrophic on a page to page basis.

Sounds like we got a lot more momentum on the recruiting trail than we even know.

Haha, seems to me that we have no idea how much momentum we may or may not have. Seems like things keep fluctuating between euphoric and catastrophic on a page to page basis.

That all depends on who you reading. Some are very negative about our recruiting and most phases of the program but they are Auburn fans.(?)

Spot on.

Spot on.

There are a few folks who are a little more knowledgeable than most here and they have remained fairly consistent with their projections (and a relative lack of emotion in sharing them). I know nothing beyond what is available on this forum, but my optimism has steadily grown over the last few weeks.

If it helps, none of the commitments that have gone elsewhere over the last week or so have been in conflict with what we were told to expect by our insiders*, nor have they dampened my optimism.

*I use the term "insiders" for convenience. I don't know anything about any of these folks, and I'm never heard any of them self-identify as such. I just choose to pay attention when they share what they've learned.

Spot on.

There are a few folks who are a little more knowledgeable than most here and they have remained fairly consistent with their projections (and a relative lack of emotion in sharing them). I know nothing beyond what is available on this forum, but my optimism has steadily grown over the last few weeks.

If it helps, none of the commitments that have gone elsewhere over the last week or so have been in conflict with what we were told to expect by our insiders*, nor have they dampened my optimism.

*I use the term "insiders" for convenience. I don't know anything about any of these folks, and I'm never heard any of them self-identify as such. I just choose to pay attention when they share what they've learned.

When I said spot on I was referring to the fact that this forum has been bipolar as of recently.

Spot on.

When I said spot on I was referring to the fact that this forum has been bipolar as of recently.

"Recently"? :)

Spot on.

"Recently"? :)

He had a bipolar moment......

I think Holland is a key commitment and I think it goes something like this. No Holland no Cowart, no Holland and Cowart no chance at Jefferson. Boom needs to get Holland.

If you get a chance to to 247 and watch D. mcGriff interview AU commits plus Burt and Holland at the UA week. It is funny. He asks Holland and Burt when they are committing to AU. Holland couldn't believe he asked him and McGriff cracks up.

Archived