2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to hear. Good to know we're still in the running for this kid. I think that if he were to commit to us, Ben Edwards would also rethink his commitment.

Boom is looking a lot like Chiz right now, and I have a feeling that (the OC from Duke) is going to be his Scott Loeffler. I personally like Boom's intensity, but I question his head coaching ability. Talented rosters can only do so much without good direction. I think this coming season decides his fate at UF. They will not put up with anything under 8 wins. Boom wasnt brought in to sit at home before New Years.

If Boom isnt fired - I dont see UF's record being a deal breaker for this guy.

i think that were recruiting ben edwards to get holland. I think that if we can get ben to decommit and commit to Auburn that Holland will come with him. i think we did the same with montravious atkinson to get d'andre walker. Gus and staff are smart

i think that were recruiting ben edwards to get holland. I think that if we can get ben to decommit and commit to Auburn that Holland will come with him. i think we did the same with montravious atkinson to get d'andre walker. Gus and staff are smart

If that was true, Jeffrey Holland would have commited to OSU.

He doesn't like OSU as much as us. Edwards would just serve as a tipping point in a close race between the real us and UF

OSU has never been a serious contender for holland, You know the thought to two team mates playing together in college is appealing!

We did not recruit Ben and SA to get the other 2 recruits. We want them on their own merits. If we can get JH and DW too then AUsome!. Schollies in today's college football are too limited today to do package deals unless you want both parts for their own abilities.

We did not recruit Ben and SA to get the other 2 recruits. We want them on their own merits. If we can get JH and DW too then AUsome!. Schollies in today's college football are too limited today to do package deals unless you want both parts for their own abilities.

Kind of like buying 2 cars at once... If you do, you could possibly get a better deal, but you wouldn't buy the second car just to get that deal. You'd have to actually want the 2nd car.

Im not saying we didnt want them, im sure we would like them anyways.

Kind of like buying 2 cars at once... If you do, you could possibly get a better deal, but you wouldn't buy the second car just to get that deal. You'd have to actually want the 2nd car.

Tennessee did this in 2010 when they were recruiting 5 star D'Rick Rodgers out of Calhoun, Ga. Tennessee signed Calhoun's 2 star QB who was Rodgers best friend. Rodgers was a very talented receiver who left Tenn when he was indefinitely suspended after his Soph. Season. He went undrafted but made the Ind. Colts roster. The QB left Tenn as well and went to Division 3 school Hampton Sydney.

Holland is waiting until the Under Armour game to commit. Another long wait.

That's good, if it came now he'd be a Gator.

It was moved from The Opening in June to the UA game in January.

He said Auburn and Florida are co-leaders, i think by time the season starts we will be the clear leader.

I don't. Major in state schools are almost always in it even with shaky coaching situations. Also UF did not sign any LBs for the 2014 class so early PT will have UF in it til the end.

So following the logic of what I've read in this thread the longer he waits the better.

I love Muschamp but I don't see things being any different for UF this year.

I didn't even know we were still in the running for this kid until the other day when he announced we were his co-leader.

He said Auburn and Florida are co-leaders, i think by time the season starts we will be the clear leader.

I don't. Major in state schools are almost always in it even with shaky coaching situations. Also UF did not sign any LBs for the 2014 class so early PT will have UF in it til the end.

His opportunity for early playing time will be as great or greater at AU. We're thin as chow hall bacon at LB.

Yep, if committing in June, he would be choosing UF. This is one recruitment where time and the season can help us.

His opportunity for early playing time will be as great or greater at AU. We're thin as chow hall bacon at LB.

Please just shut up before you derail this thread like so many before it.

Nice, Mikey. "Chow hall bacon" must be thin, dry, and crispy. Some of us prefer our bacon, thick and chewy. I would probably catigorize Holland as the thicker variety. Opps, derailed for a minute, sorry.

Holland is a good one.

Archived