AUFAMILY Facebook and Twitter Milestones

RunInRed

Shameless plug here guys and gals but we're approaching two pretty cool milestones on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

For those who are unfamiliar, our social networks are not just trivial ... they help drive traffic to the site. Which in turn, keeps this place free. Not to mention, as those who follow can already attest, they provide a pretty good source of real-time AU news and information. So, if you would, please Like/Share/Comment on this Facebook post and Retweet this Tweet to help keep us growing. Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

480129_585430938146994_1750616505_n.png

aufamilytwitter20000_1.png

I'll be glad to like it on Facebook. As far as tweeting, I don't tweet. Maybe some of our bird watching enthusiasts can help you out there...

I'll be glad to like it on Facebook. As far as tweeting, I don't tweet. Maybe some of our bird watching enthusiasts can help you out there...

Done! :yes:

• 3 months later...

Shameless plug here guys and gals but we're approaching two pretty cool milestones on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

For those who are unfamiliar, our social networks are not just trivial ... they help drive traffic to the site. Which in turn, keeps this place free. Not to mention, as those who follow can already attest, they provide a pretty good source of real-time AU news and information. So, if you would, please Like/Share/Comment on this Facebook post and Retweet this Tweet to help keep us growing. Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

480129_585430938146994_1750616505_n.png

aufamilytwitter20000_1.png

Congrats Rob. WTG AUFamily Team.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived