2014 3* C Andrew Marshall (Georgia Tech signee)

VA Tiger

Can y'all please move this thread to the rivals section?

25 pages on a prospect that AU passed on... that doesn't have an AU offer... and committed to another school! smh...

According to the pinned 2014 recruiting thread your statement in incorrect. It appears we are still interested but he is a plan B I would guess....

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 pages on a prospect that AU passed on... that doesn't have an AU offer... and committed to another school! smh...

According to the pinned 2014 recruiting thread your statement in incorrect. It appears we are still interested but he is a plan B....

And...?

He doesn't have an offer... and is not a priority.

Rivals section please.

According to the pinned 2014 recruiting thread your statement in incorrect. It appears we are still interested but he is a plan B....

And...?

Rivals section please.

Nope. Until we know what will happen with Casher or we get word we have stopped recruiting Marshall, this thread stays here....And he is a priority. He is #2 on the board at Center.

And...?

Rivals section please.

Nope. Until we know what will happen with Casher or we get word we have stopped recruiting Marshall, this thread stays here....And he is a priority. He is #2 on the board at Center.

he sure as heck sounds like a priority ~ yellow font sarcasm...

By that logic the Clemson QB commitment should still be here rather than rivals.

Come on guys... Seriously? Don't worry about the threads and if YOU think they should be moved. DW who is committed to Clemson is not irrelevant because we have moved on. Sean White '14 Tyler Queen '15.

If Casher does commit, then A. Marshall will be less likely to have any relevance to our commitment of a 2014 class center. If Casher holds out then our connection with A. Marshall will be a little more solid...

You guys just need something to talk about obviously. A reason to be right and bug E. about comparisons to other commits that have been taken off the board. Open eyes to see folks and move along. WarEagle

By that logic the Clemson QB commitment should still be here rather than rivals.

No comparison at all. We are still taking a C in this class and right now Marshall is one of the top 2 options. On the other Hand, we have White and are done at QB for this class.

No comparison at all. We are still taking a C in this class and right now Marshall is one of the top 2 options. On the other Hand, we have White and are done at QB for this class.

Agree with you E

Now AuTiger apply cold water directly to the burn haha

Are you saying we would not take Watson if he at the last minute (say Morris leaves) decidd he wanted to flip to AU. Probably would mean we lose White however. Hope this scenario doesn't happen but just wondering. Wonder too much I guess.

Are you saying we would not take Watson if he at the last minute (say Morris leaves) decidd he wanted to flip to AU. Probably would mean we lose White however. Hope this scenario doesn't happen but just wondering. Wonder too much I guess.

Not really recruiting him anymore so not much too worry about at this point.

OK, since you all went to Watson, I thought I would mention that Watson's team who won the state championship last year got destroyed last Friday night to Buford.

OK, since you all went to Watson, I thought I would mention that Watson's team who won the state championship last year got destroyed last Friday night to Buford.

Yes they did. We had a pretty good rivalry with Buford when I was at GACS back in the day. They won most years but we had their # in basketball.

Yes they did. We had a pretty good rivalry with Buford when I was at GACS back in the day. They won most years but we had their # in basketball.

:-\ BB is a sport???

GACS, the same school that UGA's 5 star RB came from a few years back. He had trouble becoming all he could be. Dating myself, when I was in HS we played GACS in Bball. They had a girl on their team, Cindy Brodgton (sp). She was one of Univ of Tennessees first stars in Bball and was an Olympian. We never went to the girls games except when she played. Everyone wanted to watch her. Great player back in the day.

Since Casher flipped to bamaville, we need to push for Andrew Marshall really hard. Where do we stand on his list?

4ever, unless I have missed something, Cashier has not flipped to Bammer. He decommited from AU but has not chosen a school as of today that I am aware of. I think most folks still believe he comes to AU. I think he is planning on going to our game tomorrow.

Since Casher flipped to bamaville, we need to push for Andrew Marshall really hard. Where do we stand on his list?

4ever, unless I have missed something, Cashier has not flipped to Bammer. He decommited from AU but has not chosen a school as of today that I am aware of. I think most folks still believe he comes to AU. I think he is planning on going to our game tomorrow.

And he does not have a commitable Bama offer. This is an AU-FSU....and Craig/Lashlee-Pruitt battle.

GACS, the same school that UGA's 5 star RB came from a few years back. He had trouble becoming all he could be. Dating myself, when I was in HS we played GACS in Bball. They had a girl on their team, Cindy Brodgton (sp). She was one of Univ of Tennessees first stars in Bball and was an Olympian. We never went to the girls games except when she played. Everyone wanted to watch her. Great player back in the day.

That would be Caleb "excuse me while I powder my nose" King. And he was only at GACS one year in which he was hurt most games. He was at a different HS every year yet managed to skate since his uncle was a "coach" at each stop.

Brogdon was ranked #8 that year in the HS player rankings. The other nine were guys. She was good. Olympian as well.

Casher didn't make it I assume...I am not overly concerned with him at this point other than we don't want anyone else recruiting in Mobile. He is very good but there are other positions I am much more concerned with. Plus, it seems like we have some 2015 OL that have a'lot of interest.

Yeah, I already caught that on his thread. I should have double checked. Guess he got there late or kept a low profile as KN said right before kickoff he hadn't seen him. He made a kinda big deal about it so I assumed he knew what he was saying (edit) and should have made sure. Glad he did though I still am going to put him (along with Evans) on my personal back-burner for now. They are toying with my emotions and fragile sanity!! If they can't see the obvious early PT available then I am going to focus on the ones I think do see it. Our coaches don't need to do that though and they won't.

Wonder why he didn't make it for last weeks game.

He is not expected to come to any Auburn games unless we offer him a scholly.

Plus, he is currently committed to Ga Tech. Tech's coach does not like his committed players to make other visits. In fact, he dropped a 4 star player (Dontae Aycock) who was commited to tech when he visited AU a few years ago. We signed the kid but he did not stay in our program long. He was dismissed for violation of team rules. He then went to USF and did not stay there long either. He left their program in 2011. He was arrested on Domestic battery charges in 2012. How bout that.

Archived