Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on...

bootskii

Saw this pic of Eddie Lacy at Green Bay training camp and the Weird Al "Who Fat" song suddenly popped into my head. Some one needs to tell this kid that when you take HGH you really have to work out also. How do you get that fat in a matter of a couple months?

This reminds me of another former Bama player, Courtney Upshaw, who was critisized by coach Harbaugh when he said, "Upshaw eats too much junk food' after failing his physical at Ravens training camp.

ku-xlarge.jpg

** sorry posted this in the wrong forum can someone move this to the rivals section

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this pic of Eddie Lacy at Green Bay training camp and the Weird Al "Who Fat" song suddenly popped into my head. Some one needs to tell this kid that when you take HGH you really have to work out also. How do you get that fat in a matter of a couple months?

This reminds me of another former Bama player, Courtney Upshaw, who was critisized by coach Harbaugh when he said, "Upshaw eats too much junk food' after failing his physical at Ravens training camp.

ku-xlarge.jpg

** sorry posted this in the wrong forum can someone move this to the rivals section

I believe this is what you meant.

Few more pics have shown him at a different angle and he doesn't look that big. Packers claim he's only gained 7 lbs. Upshaw was def. large. Looked like an OL but he dropped 20 lbs before camp started.

When you stop juicing, you pack on the pounds.

He just needs a little deer antler spray. Must have lost his old supply.

My thoughts exactly. Knew a few guys who've juiced before and they got just-plain-fat as soon as they got off the stuff.

Also, I'm not sure how you can spin this to say he only gained 7 lbs. That picture is pretty cut and dry...dude is fat. The only feasible explanation I can think of for the "only gaining 7lbs" is that muscle is more dense than fat . He can lose a ton of muscle and balloon out with fat, but only gain a few lbs from it. Just because he only gained a net of a few lbs doesn't mean that he didn't replace all that muscle with all that fat... Only reasonable explanation I can think of.

3.2.1...till Cole and White Tiger start the defense of young Lacy. :laugh:

What's your problem with me Weegle ? If you have one let's take it to the PM's. Just because I look at things through clear eyes means nothing.

Dude what is with everybody on this site wanting to fight constantly now?? All I see in every thread is "let's take this to PMs".. You guys do realize that this is just an online forum for talking about Auburn football right? You guys need to grab a beer and just chill out.

Is it me, or, is his arm a lot smaller now?!?

Yah I was noticing that also. His tricep definition is bad.

Dude what is with everybody on this site wanting to fight constantly now?? All I see in every thread is "let's take this to PMs".. You guys do realize that this is just an online forum for talking about Auburn football right? You guys need to grab a beer and just chill out.

THIS IS SPAAAAHHHHHHTAAAAAHHHH!! ;) Mentality

3.2.1...till Cole and White Tiger start the defense of young Lacy. :laugh:/>

What's your problem with me Weegle ? If you have one let's take it to the PM's. Just because I look at things through clear eyes means nothing.

Ease it back, it was a joke. Hence the laughing face. Touchy aren't we?

Guest jojo1515

When you stop juicing, you pack on the pounds.

BINGO!! No way you eat that much knowing you're going to nfl training camp...only a few possiblities, quitting steroids, medical disorder or eating 8000 calories a day with no exercise. Seeing how this is happening more than once from ex bama players, which seems most likely?

Come On!

Has to have been Photoshopped.

Took his head, put it on Mount Cody's body, and gave him Michelle's arms and Hillary's thighs.

Really, really looks like steroids

Really, really looks like steroids

Unless he is having the midnight munchies from all the other stuff he is doing... wink wink puff puff pass

Look maybe green and gold are just not his colors. I believe that this was Charlie Peprah his rookie year. It takes a few snaps to lose the offseason lbs..

20130321_gilbertbrown_AP9801040990_20130321082538_320_240.JPG

:-\

Archived