Please

icanthearyou

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Last year when Chiz was fired this forum imposed a rule that new members could not start a topic. How about lifting that now and let us newbies have some freedom to start threads if we wish. Just a thought

He does RIR. He's just mocking me. All the mods hate me. They scoff and ridicule my posts, particularly Mr. Golf. Their not kind and nurturing like you are. You post pretty pictures. They just post big words that are hard to understand. I hate them all but I love you.

He does RIR. He's just mocking me. All the mods hate me. They scoff and ridicule my posts, particularly Mr. Golf. Their not kind and nurturing like you are. You post pretty pictures. They just post big words that are hard to understand. I hate them all but I love you.

LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Last year when Chiz was fired this forum imposed a rule that new members could not start a topic. How about lifting that now and let us newbies have some freedom to start threads if we wish. Just a thought

That rule is permanent. It wasn't done because Chizik was fired. it was something that had been discussed several times in the past and that just happened to be when it was implemented. It's one of the best rules we've ever done. It's prevented the drive by posters that come here just to start multiple random threads.

Besides, you've been a member for nearly 3 years and have 20 posts? If you have posted just ONE time a week when you got here, you would have had enough to start a topic over a year ago. You could have easily gotten enough posts to be able to start topics.

That rule is permanent. It wasn't done because Chizik was fired. it was something that had been discussed several times in the past and that just happened to be when it was implemented. It's one of the best rules we've ever done. It's prevented the drive by posters that come here just to start multiple random threads.

Besides, you've been a member for nearly 3 years and have 20 posts? If you have posted just ONE time a week when you got here, you would have had enough to start a topic over a year ago. You could have easily gotten enough posts to be able to start topics.

Dang, what a hijack, sassyt! Can we get back to discussing icanthearyou's browsing history?

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, what a hijack, sassyt! Can we get back to discussing icanthearyou's browsing history?

et tu Britte?

:poke:

Archived