4 star OG/OT Braden Smith

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

almost as funny as those that beg for it and then criticize the manner in which it comes.

Reason why I don't put but maybe a 1/4 of the info on here. This place is lucky people do put info here. I for one am getting a little tired of this nonsense. Just might pm the info for now on.

Most of us watch very closely what you, Bird and the other true insiders say on these boards about recruiting. I too have noticed the problem the two of you articulate. I wish they would have a locked thread at the top, reserved for only insiders, where you could pass certain recruiting information along. If you decide to go to an insider PM, I certainly would like to be a recipient.

Well, f you are going to start PMing your info add me to the list cause you guys are my only source of info lol

Me too, please

me 3

WDE, all of us will want to be included. I look forward to AUFamily every day. Please keep us imformed. Not sure you could set this up but I agree with potentially having a thread that is locked that insiders can post their info. and that is it. I really enjoy most of the banter, etc. please reconsider. Thanks and War Eagle.

Me 5-7

Count me in too dangit. This is the only site I go to period. I read folks on here talking about various boards and forums and I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. This is literally the only place I come for AU news no kidding, and I come here a lot..daily. Ha!

"The Rumor" is that Smith's sister is on the track team at TCU and is interested in transferring to Auburn. Like all internet rumors believe it at your own risk.

Also, why anybody would be reluctant to post this as a rumor puzzles me. Why not just go ahead and say stuff like this? It's not like you're leaking info that concerns national security.

LOL, totally agree. Sports message board posters that play the covert, black ops, super secret info card are pathetically hilarious.

wde

so true and too funny.

almost as funny as those that beg for it and then criticize the manner in which it comes.

Reason why I don't put but maybe a 1/4 of the info on here. This place is lucky people do put info here. I for one am getting a little tired of this nonsense. Just might pm the info for now on.

Most of us watch closely what you, Bird and the other true insiders say on these boards. I too have noticed the problem you two articulate. I wish they would have a locked thread at the top, reserved for only insiders, where you could pass certain information along if you so choose. If you decide to go to an insider PM, I certainly would like to be a recipient.

Since a couple insiders are not Mods we can't do that. What I can do though is create a locked thread to where their posts are posted in or summed in the thread on a daily or weekly basis depending on the time of year. A side benefit would be we it would make it easier to clarify who is an insider or not. It would include individual situations like Truman's GF knowing Andrew William's GF.

"The Rumor" is that Smith's sister is on the track team at TCU and is interested in transferring to Auburn. Like all internet rumors believe it at your own risk.

Also, why anybody would be reluctant to post this as a rumor puzzles me. Why not just go ahead and say stuff like this? It's not like you're leaking info that concerns national security.

LOL, totally agree. Sports message board posters that play the covert, black ops, super secret info card are pathetically hilarious.

wde

so true and too funny.

Why? Is it impossible for you to believe that a poster has inside info, if so then why do you come here to the recruiting forum?

Most of us watch closely what you, Bird and the other true insiders say on these boards. I too have noticed the problem you two articulate. I wish they would have a locked thread at the top, reserved for only insiders, where you could pass certain information along if you so choose. If you decide to go to an insider PM, I certainly would like to be a recipient.

Since a couple insiders are not Mods we can't do that. What I can do though is create a locked thread to where their posts are posted in or summed in the thread on a daily or weekly basis depending on the time of year. A side benefit would be we it would make it easier to clarify who is an insider or not. It would include individual situations like Truman's GF knowing Andrew William's GF.

Something that allows them to post their recruiting information but solves the problem Bird and WDE are expressing. I was thinking of just a thread reserved for them, that only they could post in. Seems like a lot of work for you to move posts around. Maybe RiR has an idea.

wde

I'll just keep the info private and pm the recruiting info to people now on.

Please don't take your ball and go home.

I read that on another board too. That Smith's sister is a Senior and is interested in going to Auburn for Pharmacy school.

Something that allows them to post their recruiting information but solves the problem Bird and WDE are expressing. I was thinking of just a thread reserved for them, that only they could post in. Seems like a lot of work for you to move posts around. Maybe RiR has an idea.

Good idea ironman! I like the sound of that, what about it el? It will keep the negative nancies from posting

Not at all. I check their post histories every day anyway and insider info is not posted that often. It's really simple to keep up with and would actually save me a lot of time in the long run because I would not have to remind people what the latest is when they ask about a recruit. See the pinned and locked The Inside Word thread at the top. There is up to date summed info in the OP but future posts will be quote and pastes from me or another Mod or the Mod Insiders putting in their own stuff

No, the best part is you would not have to wade through all the BS to get info. I come here for info, don't care about pages of bbq, stupid jokes, stupid rhymes, inside jokes, kissing up to the Mods. And if someone complains, they tell you to go away, get all defensive.

Love the idea of the locked thread guys! That way if the folks with the info don't feel like having people nit pick what they are saying they can post there and avoid the crazies in the individual threads. Also good quick resource for info!

As an Auburn alum who, due to military service, has not had the luxury to live anywhere near Auburn for the past 20+ years (not any Naval Air Stations in Alabama), I enjoy hearing about things going on with our program. I do not have the local connections to provide useful info, so I just read what others "in the know" post. I came to this thread to see what is going on with Braden Smith (as that is the title of the thread) and had to go back through 3 pages of people discussing something that has NOTHING to do with Braden - yes, I'm adding onto this mess with my post, I know and apologize. Aren't there threads for people to joke around and pick on one another that aren't threads supposedly about recruits? I'm not trying to offend anyone, but merely stating my opinion. To those of you who post useful info on these recruits...Thank you very much!!! War Eagle!!

My brief rant...

This is a heavily moderated board compared to some. The mods edit, delete and restrict to keep out a lot of crap, which I appreciate. A lot of humor, and a waste of words that is allegedly humor, get posted here, as do tangents, and personal debates/b!tch sessions. Message boards are not for the thin skinned. People with inside info come up from time to time, and some depart, whether due to being offended, questioned, etc. I appreciate the info, and the humor that is actually funny, and I realize I weed through a lot of crap here to find it. When you post behind some random user name, some people will doubt your credibility. So what? Most boards have their share of negative nancies, sunshine pumpers, douchebags, and morons. When they piss you off. either lash out in response, or ignore them. Or if you don't want to post here or read here, I'm sure the proprieters of this site will gladly refund your membership fee.

As an Auburn alum who, due to military service, has not had the luxury to live anywhere near Auburn for the past 20+ years (not any Naval Air Stations in Alabama), I enjoy hearing about things going on with our program. I do not have the local connections to provide useful info, so I just read what others "in the know" post. I came to this thread to see what is going on with Braden Smith (as that is the title of the thread) and had to go back through 3 pages of people discussing something that has NOTHING to do with Braden - yes, I'm adding onto this mess with my post, I know and apologize. Aren't there threads for people to joke around and pick on one another that aren't threads supposedly about recruits? I'm not trying to offend anyone, but merely stating my opinion. To those of you who post useful info on these recruits...Thank you very much!!! War Eagle!!

Yeah, about the closes place I can thank of is Corry Station NAS in Pensacola. Spent 9 months there for tech school.

Love the idea of the locked thread guys! That way if the folks with the info don't feel like having people nit pick what they are saying they can post there and avoid the crazies in the individual threads. Also good quick resource for info!

It would sure help me to weed out all the noise and get the real skinny on what is really happening.

Archived