4 star OG/OT Braden Smith

EagleDamnWar

Ok.. this happens everytime this time of year. Folks we are not a pay site for recruiting...its free. Everyone tries to do the best they can to give relative info. Nothing in recruiting is guaranteed and I mean nothing. Our good members who do have a little inside info just get tried of all the never ending ......sorry think I'm wasting my time even posting this. I'm sure if it were not locked I would get castrated for even responsing. OK rant over.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. So it's a new day. Let's stay on point with Braden and have some fun. I will start this off by saying Big Red has seemed the most excited about Auburn to this point. Auburn should be in good shape here.

Ok. So it's a new day. Let's stay on point with Braden and have some fun. I will start this off by saying Big Red has seemed the most excited about Auburn to this point. Auburn should be in good shape here.

Will he be making his choice on NSD?

Yes

From what I've seen, I would be thrilled to get Braden as an Auburn Tiger. Does he go by 'Big Red' or is that just E's christening?

It's just me. lol

Yes

7:50 AM CT on ESPNU.

From what I've seen, I would be thrilled to get Braden as an Auburn Tiger. Does he go by 'Big Red' or is that just E's christening?

It's just me. lol

:laugh: Well, wonder if he already has a nickname he likes better, or if he likes 'Big Red'?

It's just me. lol

:laugh:/> Well, wonder if he already has a nickname he likes better, or if he likes 'Big Red'?

Does he have a choice? I thought once E gives them a nickname they have to change their birth certificate. :)

This guy is my #2 behind RE on my wish list. Considering the late start with our recruitment of Braden, very impressive job by the staff. Super impressive if we can snag him.

This guy is my #2 behind RE on my wish list. Considering the late start with our recruitment of Braden, very impressive job by the staff. Super impressive if we can snag him.

I agree with this post 100%

I agree with this post 100%

I would make him 2-A, and A. Williams 2-B. That's just me though.

Braden's signing is closed to the public, but the school is encouraging students to wear clothing from the school that they think will get his signature in order to "be on ESPN".

Per a teammate, Braden is staying completely tight lipped about his final decision, at this point.

It will be interesting to hear, from anyone in the area, about the amount of orange and blue walking into the doors at Olathe South on the 5th.

Braden's signing is closed to the public, but the school is encouraging students to wear clothing from the school that they think will get his signature in order to "be on ESPN".

Per a teammate, Braden is staying completely tight lipped about his final decision, at this point.

It will be interesting to hear, from anyone in the area, about the amount of orange and blue walking into the doors at Olathe South on the 5th.

Wait so is it being aired on ESPNU or not?

Yes. 7:50 AM CT. There may be something before it closed to the public.

No one can attend the signing except students and family (often they are open so local fans can come and cheer), but ESPN will be broadcasting it, as E has stated. The local KC Alumni Club has been in touch with the principal of the school to see if we could attend and celebrate with the family after.

No one can attend the signing except students and family (often they are open so local fans can come and cheer), but ESPN will be broadcasting it, as E has stated. The local KC Alumni Club has been in touch with the principal of the school to see if we could attend and celebrate with the family after.

Cool!

Could be a good morning for auburn!!!

Oh it will be. It will be!

R Evans, B Smith, and A Williams will all three be signing with Auburn you can bank on it. There should also be one or two more surprises in store.

R Evans, B Smith, and A Williams will all three be signing with Auburn you can bank on it. There should also be one or two more surprises in store.

Don't bank on anything in recruiting...but the odds look good.

Don't bank on anything in recruiting...but the odds look good.

Agree.

I would put this at about 60% likelihood, but you never know what a recruit may do in the last minute of the decision making process.

I would put this at about 60% likelihood, but you never know what a recruit may do in the last minute of the decision making process.

For that to be mathematically accurate the odds of land each recruit needs to be about 85%. That's a really high #.

Archived