Tater Tot to ECU??

DKW 86

Link

:( Someone tell me I am dreaming. Could this be true?

Tot back in football???? Please pray for the ECu Family and those kids.

Daddies, dont let CTB anywhere near your daughters... :no:

Why would the Chatty Cherub walk away from a kushy gig he's got now to actually having to work ?? Don't make no sense.

Say it IS so. Wouldn't it be great to (1) see Buster Brown fail at a terrible program and (2) GET HIM OFF OF MY TV ON SATURDAYS!!!! If I were ECU, though, I would court Danny Ford hard. Good guy, good coach.

I hate him as a midg- I mean man, but I think he would still be a good coach at getting wins-assuming he attempted to recruit

It is a bit amusing that Bowden is washing out as an announcer. He was at first a regular on the network broadcasts, but has since been excused to do the ESPN Game Plan games. Maybe he's decided he'll continue his trend of bailing before he gets whacked.

It must be tough leaving coaching from Auburn to have to return and ECU.

the little gooberhead must be on the verge of being fired....maybe the media has decided to he is not their "darling" any longer....i am embarrassed for people to be reminded that he coached at AU.....he can coach as long as he has tommy bowden and wayne hall or bill oliver on his staff.....ecu had better wait and look elsewhere

Guest Tigrinum Major
the little gooberhead must be on the verge of being fired....maybe the media has decided to he is not their "darling" any longer....i am embarrassed for people to be reminded that he coached at AU.....he can coach as long as he has tommy bowden and wayne hall or bill oliver on his staff.....ecu had better wait and look elsewhere

127454[/snapback]

Did anyone hear him doing color on the game Friday or Saturday? I don't remember which one, but he sounded like he was in the throes of an orgasm everytime he opened his mouth, whether he was describing a swing pass that gained three yards or a sixty run by a running back.

I heard a rumor today that Spurrier may hire Zook as his Defensive Coordinator if Zook doesn't get a head job somewhere. They both HATE Jeremy Foley

127482[/snapback]

Zook is a very good recruiter.

I heard a rumor today that Spurrier may hire Zook as his Defensive Coordinator if Zook doesn't get a head job somewhere. They both HATE Jeremy Foley

127482[/snapback]

Zook is a very good recruiter.

127569[/snapback]

with the way UF played defense last year I hope Spurrier hires him..

Archived