2015 3* LB Elijah Sullivan (Kansas State signee)

AubTigers

I see that AU is getting beat up on Yahoo this evening over this issue....giving all the bammers and dawgs a chance to make snarky comments.....which in this case we probably deserve though Saban managed to talk a kid into the same thing and the kid acted as if Satan was doing him a favor. I guess, it's not what you say....but how you say it.

Who cares what they say?

Bammer signed a woman beater and Saban defended it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad that he will have a chance to play for a good team and a chance to maybe play for a championship in the Big 12.

http://auburn.247spo...-State-35387934

Grey shirt came three weeks ago. Hate it for a guy whose been committed for a year or so.

Good luck at k state

Maybe so, but I find his quoted remarks, very positive, on January 20th, to be very curious for someone that just has his offer jerked.

yep. Totally agree.

kind of sucks

Maybe so, but I find his quoted remarks, very positive, on January 20th, to be very curious for someone that just has his offer jerked.

Why? Its very possible that he simply wanted to stick around just in case we missed out on a bunch of targets and a spot for him ultimately opened up as a result, hence the positive remarks. Ian Shannon was a grayshirt for months before we ultimately gave him a scholarship late. I'm sure he was shopping himself behind the scenes the whole time, there was no harm in him sticking around just in case.

I don't see any reason for this kid to lie and stick up for the coaches who essentially pulled his offer. Why would he?

Archived