2015 3* LB Elijah Sullivan (Kansas State signee)

AubTigers

So, you're saying that McBryde might be the fourth safety signee?

No. I just simply stated the fact we don't concretely know what position they have for him. Based on the above info it looks like he will be recruited as an OLB but we don't know that 100% til RM says it or it's reported by an AU reporter. That is the only logical thing that should have been inferred from my post without me saying it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you list safety and LB commits, and post this: "McBryde-We don't know yet since he could not OV this past weekend" and that's not implying that McBryde might be a safety signee? I didn't put words in your mouth, I simply read what you posted.

So, you list safety and LB commits, and post this: "McBryde-We don't know yet since he could not OV this past weekend" and that's not implying that McBryde might be a safety signee? I didn't put words in your mouth, I simply read what you posted.

I think he was saying that we don't know what the coaches have in store for him since unlike the others, he wasn't here to talk to them and have reporters ask him.

(He was pointing out in his post that the old D coaching staff recruited athletes and found spots after they were on board, and the new staff are actually projecting them before even signing them.

(Though, I could be wrong. That's just what I gathered from his post.)

So, you list safety and LB commits, and post this: "McBryde-We don't know yet since he could not OV this past weekend" and that's not implying that McBryde might be a safety signee? I didn't put words in your mouth,

Not at all. I just simply listed all the players who did not not very defined recruited positions because like you said "informed" people were saying different things.
I simply read what you posted.
and inferred something that nobody in their right mind would have inferred unless their sole purpose was to argue for the sole purpose of being argumentative. I'll be bluntly honest here. You and I have both done that numerous times in the past, to each other and others. It's not the most pleasant trait but alas it's one we share.

I think he was saying that we don't know what the coaches have in store for him since unlike the others, he wasn't here to talk to them and have reporters ask him.

(He was pointing out in his post that the old D coaching staff recruited athletes and found spots after they were on board, and the new staff are actually projecting them before even signing them.

(Though, I could be wrong. That's just what I gathered from his post.)

And Bingo was his name O

• 3 weeks later...

@JHokanson: LB ELijah Sullivan turns down grayshirt offer from Auburn, signs with Kansas State LINK @Auburn247 @Keith247Sports

ahhh....now that makes more sense...thanks for that.

Lmao at signing the punter and offering this guy a gray shirt

Have you seen our punt game? It's like I'm in the backyard kicking to my sister's kids. We definitely need a lot of help in our punting game.

Typically I would agree but I suspect with prospects for an actual defense this year, AU will put more of a premium on field position.

Why is that funny? Our punting is atrocious right now. Sullivan is a tweener LB/S who wouldn't have sniffed the field; the punter will compete for a job next season.

@JHokanson: LB ELijah Sullivan turns down grayshirt offer from Auburn, signs with Kansas State LINK @Auburn247 @Keith247Sports

ahhh....now that makes more sense...thanks for that.

Can't blame him...the business of "offering "gray shirts at the last minute stinks...even when AU does it...I view it as unethical and I hope folks here don't just pass it of as..."well, that's the SEC".

Archived